Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Spyware

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Question Anti Spyware

I have been using both, 'Spywareblaster' and 'Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' for a while now.

Both of the above are ok but not great.

Could you please recommend a better anti spyware.

thanks

MH

Who do I trust? I trust me!

How about Spyware Doctor? I got it 2 years now and works fine

Spybot Search & Destroy.

To try to remove things manually get HijackThis, it's a very useful tool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    I have been using both, 'Spywareblaster' and 'Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' for a while now.

Both of the above are ok but not great.

Could you please recommend a better anti spyware.

thanks

MH
    One of my neighbours. She is a nosey geit and knows everyones business.

she d know the texture of your shit,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Re: Anti Spyware

I've said this before and there were varied opinions but I won't pass kaspersky Internet security, with a few exceptions the rest are like a condom with a whole in it, you feel protected untill it leeks.
    BTW, Avg free might be sticking it to the man but IMO it's pure rubbish.

AVG free and spybot search and destroy work fine for me

Reviews

Default Re: Anti Spyware

Quote Originally Posted by pcred
    AVG free and spybot search and destroy work fine for me
    Maybe you feel protected but my experience with these programs tells me never to trust them, lost count of the number of systems I've had to clean for friends and family that listened to this type of post on the Internet, next someone will be saying dump the lot and go Linux, no need for anything there....

if you don't install every piece of crap program that pops up on the internet, your sound as a pound with avg, is kasperspy free?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pcred View Post
    if you don't install every piece of crap program that pops up on the internet, your sound as a pound with avg, is kasperspy free?
    Please, dont even go there with the free argument, Kaspersky costs about €35 a year if you buy 2 years and it gives you proper all round protection so it's not like your saving a fortune by installing a free but by far an inferior product, one of course that doesn't do the job by itself that it needs to be propted up by more inferior free products like spybot, which might I add is open source so if you download it from the wrong site it comes pre-loaded with it's own adware and spyware..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Please, dont even go there with the free argument, Kaspersky costs about €35 a year if you buy 2 years and it gives you proper all round protection so it's not like your saving a fortune by installing a free but by far an inferior product, one of course that doesn't do the job by itself that it needs to be propted up by more inferior free products like spybot, which might I add is open source so if you download it from the wrong site it comes pre-loaded with it's own adware and spyware..
    For me its not about the price, i find almost all anti-virus and anti-spyware very "heavy" on my internet connection. The one that does the less "damage" in my case is avg. I use it combined with ad-aware and things have been running smoothly.
    Latino in Ireland....in pain.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast