Thread: Ladies please!!!!

Default Ladies please!!!!

STOP putting up fake or un-verified pics on your profiles. It DOES NOT work. I don't know about all the other guys here, but I WILL NEVER even finish reading a profile of someone with un verified pics. Either put up your ACTUAL pic or don't put anything up. PLEASE ...I ask you again: Stop wasting yours & our time!
    Ta,
    EVERLAST.

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
    STOP putting up fake or un-verified pics on your profiles. It DOES NOT work. I don't know about all the other guys here, but I WILL NEVER even finish reading a profile of someone with un verified pics. Either put up your ACTUAL pic or don't put anything up. PLEASE ...I ask you again: Stop wasting yours & our time!
    Ta,
    EVERLAST.
    your right everlast, same as myself if i click on a page and the first thing you see is the red x as un-verified pics, then the next click is back the way, wont even read down the profile!!!!!!

I know several WGs, all from the North East England like myself, & I can say without a shadow of a doubt that all the photos & reviews are genuine. I recently asked for my profile to be changed for personal reasons as I don't want anymore reviews. What you see is what you get with me, including my services.

Sandy x