Thread: missing post (again)

Reviews

Default missing post (again)

I swear to god I just a saw a post called "my complaint to the police about Liz" by Anna, but it disappeared before I could click on it

or was I dreaming????

Blog Entries

No you weren't dreaming. Threads about ongoing police investigations are not allowed as discussions of them can comprimise them. Plus, 99% don't want to hear about the nasty Liz thing.

Reviews

Nope your not dreaming, I read it too!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    No you weren't dreaming. Threads about ongoing police investigations are not allowed as discussions of them can comprimise them. Plus, 99% don't want to hear about the nasty Liz thing.
    Damm your fast!, didnt even get a chance to open it!

PS
    I love the way when someone is moderating (As WTF just was), you get to see their activity as "moderating" !

Default Sort of reminds me of

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Nope your not dreaming, I read it too!!
    the moving statue of Ballinspittle.This guy heads home drunk from the pub and looks at the statue and it moved.So to cut to the chase half the bloody religous world descended on Ballinspittle.When you look ay a statue long enough especting it to move ,it will.Apparently it was crying at one stage too.Jesus no wonder,id be crying as well.

Moral of this story?Havnt a clue,
    Westside.

Well,now we can call her a criminal Liz,also i m receiving treatening e-mails right now too,so i ll add them to the whole thing
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default Ignore them Anna

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Well,now we can call her a criminal Liz,also i m receiving treatening e-mails right now too,so i ll add them to the whole thing
    let them on your pc but ignore them.Thats the best way to deal with things like that.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    I swear to god I just a saw a post called "my complaint to the police about Liz" by Anna, but it disappeared before I could click on it

or was I dreaming????
    I saw it too Roryman, and now that I know that others saw it too and that I did'nt imagine that I had read it, I finally have the confirmation that I'm not loosing my marbles just yet.
    I'm still hanging on to sanity by a slender thread and the next f***king thread could push me over the edge and then it's welcome to westville folks.

Just as an aside for Anna S. You may feel that Lizzy is involved in criminal activity, but until the police or the DPP or whoever in the UK secures a criminal conviction against her in a court, she is technically not a criminal and on such legal technicalities is our system of jurisprudence based.

My bet is that she'll get off on a technicality.

There s one But,which is known to myself,so i would not be so sure Carlos,and also all treatening e-mails etfc
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)