Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vanishing Woman - Claudia

Unhappy The Vanishing Woman - Claudia

Anybody seen her ?. Jesus if she is not booked to the lucky bugger who booked her for a few weeks she has a cancellation and her profile is up in an obscure way. All last week pm'd her.Booked she said .Made my feelings heard on these glorious forums and low and behold the enamored one pm's me .I like your attitude lets meet ,pm me on wednesday (yesterday) she said . This was Sunday. So pm her and pm her and pm her and call phone off (twas weird)no dial tone.Nothing ...
    Ok i pm today, ring again same thing but her profile is up .Really annoying and least id expect from a seasoned professional.
    Now since i've only registered a few months ago i've been in the game since "Top Christine" 2006 (hmmm what a woman) and i know we are a means to an end but here one day gone the next .I've been on on tender hooks and an impatient since her saucy pm's.
    What do her slaves call her or get called ?? Well i could call her a lot more now LOL.
    So any ideas slaves as i'm sure the Legion will see this .I still want my promised booking.
    Is she all Bark no bite???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by International lover View Post
    Anybody seen her ?. Jesus if she is not booked to the lucky bugger who booked her for a few weeks she has a cancellation and her profile is up in an obscure way. All last week pm'd her.Booked she said .Made my feelings heard on these glorious forums and low and behold the enamored one pm's me .I like your attitude lets meet ,pm me on wednesday (yesterday) she said . This was Sunday. So pm her and pm her and pm her and call phone off (twas weird)no dial tone.Nothing ...
    Ok i pm today, ring again same thing but her profile is up .Really annoying and least id expect from a seasoned professional.
    Now since i've only registered a few months ago i've been in the game since "Top Christine" 2006 (hmmm what a woman) and i know we are a means to an end but here one day gone the next .I've been on on tender hooks and an impatient since her saucy pm's.
    What do her slaves call her or get called ?? Well i could call her a lot more now LOL.
    So any ideas slaves as i'm sure the Legion will see this .I still want my promised booking.
    hehehe my lips are sealed

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh and the legion answer . Low and behold . Well she seems all puff and no play.Whats up with her profile ?.Its there its not....The Dragon disappear?
    BTW i got a strange pm from a fellow newbie xMachine about her...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh and the legion answer . Low and behold . Well she seems all puff and no play.Whats up with her profile ?.Its there its not....The Dragon disappear?
    BTW i got a strange pm from a fellow newbie xMachine about her...
    ok now you are on the herbal tea!

she has bookings, long term good money ones, not 30 mins here and there! why so hard to understand????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

tom sand (22-10-15)

Weeeeeeellllll i heard from her long term booking . Is that a good enough reason ? Why do you think i'm ready to JUMP in

Herbal tea? no plenty of caffeine

Reviews

Weeeeeeellllll i heard from her long term booking . Is that a good enough reason ? Why do you think i'm ready to JUMP in

Herbal tea? no plenty of caffeine
    Just to clarify what you are saying because I am confused ?
    You got a pm on sunday with an appointment for yesterday (Wednesday) ?
    And you got a pm now ? Saying what exactly ?
    None of it makes sense ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

tom sand (22-10-15)

Ok i got a pm sunday from the tattooed one." Would love to meet you i like your attitude" .Great i said. Happy me. She told me Pm yesterday . I did. No reply .Her profile went up i thought she is back in business. Rang and rang. I'm just disappointed .
    No i didnt get a pm now . Did i say that? I said i got a pm from the reason she is booked until the 4th of November. Catching on or do we have our Mistress blinkers on?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok i got a pm sunday from the tattooed one." Would love to meet you i like your attitude" .Great i said. Happy me. She told me Pm yesterday . I did. No reply .Her profile went up i thought she is back in business. Rang and rang. I'm just disappointed .
    No i didnt get a pm now . Did i say that? I said i got a pm from the reason she is booked until the 4th of November. Catching on or do we have our Mistress blinkers on?
    I keep thinking your sig is an actual post!

chill out man, I'm sure she will get back to you eventually!

Reviews

so she is busy
    long term booking's then ????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast