Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: unbelievable review

Default unbelievable review

just read review on ivet by rodeo man , mate stop drinking or taking drugs , this girl has had major reviews , and you come out and complain u come in ure pants early , not the girls fault , what a complete and utter prick or maybe not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe 1st classy girl u met in a while

Sorry,
    but what's wrong with the review?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    just read review on ivet by rodeo man , mate stop drinking or taking drugs , this girl has had major reviews , and you come out and complain u come in ure pants early , not the girls fault , what a complete and utter prick or maybe not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe 1st classy girl u met in a while

The review system is based on punters views of a appointment ,and everyone's views differ .Just because you and i had a good time with ivet , is doesnt mean that rodeoman must have .

nbt

Default review

its total nonense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as you girl with 3 names on e/i [i take no notice ] , it is so full of shit its a joke , please dont reply , as same as u jokin irealand when u have bad reivew u change name or dissapear well known fact , why this man has medal beside his name is compermenble but farce ,

Default review

and so di other 38 reviews , just cause u got badge , dont make u liars , ,,,,,,,,,up the b&t,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    , why this man has medal beside his name is compermenble but farce ,

I think it was wrote very honestly by him , but no doubt he will be around soon to defend himself.

nbt

cork69
    U are not Irish, are u?

Default origin

you claimed not being czech , but realy what the fuck has country of origin gta do with this ,

I only asked.
    There is no need to be angry and nasty.
    But it's all about manners and intellect.

Default origin

im irish for sure so , so you czech ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast