Thread: Yo!...this one go out to all clients

Cool Yo!...this one go out to all clients

yo!...THIS ONE HERE GOES OUT TO ALL THE CLIENTS!......

I am so lonely, I am so lonely I have nobody I am on my own.
    I woke up in the midle of the nite and I notice nobody by my side I could have sworn I was dreaming for you....
    I am so lonely, I am Missus lonely I have nobody I am on my own.
    I want to make things right in my life because without you
    There is no where in the globe I rather see and nowhere in the Globe I rather be
    (than having sex with you
    I can not beleve I had a client like you and now you walked rigth out of my door...without you in my life ....Iīm so lonely, I am Missus lonely
    Please.please donīt leave me writhing on the floor
    I want to make things in my life right! because without you I am so lonely.
    You are the client of my dreams and without you my life is.....................
    So lonely..so lonely..so so lonely.......................................................................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ...........................................TO BE CONTINUED.

Smile See you tomorrow

Good nite every body
    monday from 8 am by business open all week from 8am

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Nite

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Good nite every body
    monday from 8 am by business open all week from 8am
    good night Naomi

4. Default

I woke up in the midle of the nite and I notice nobody by my side I could have sworn I was dreaming for you....
    There is no where in the globe I rather see and nowhere in the Globe I rather be
    I can not beleve I had a client like you and now you walked rigth out of my door...without you in my life ....Iīm so lonely, I am Missus lonely
    So lonely..so lonely..so so lonely...BE CONTINUED.
    YouTube - So Ronery

Reviews

So lonely..so lonely..so so lonely.......................................................................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ...........................................TO BE CONTINUED.

Maybe this will cheer you up.
    YouTube - eric clapton - nobody knows u when u're down and (unplugged)