Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious question......

Reviews

Default Serious question......

When does a post by a member go too far and should be deleted? Is it when it causes offence to someone or many? or are there further reasons to delete a post?

Discuss.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    When does a post by a member go too far and should be deleted? Is it when it causes offence to someone or many? or are there further reasons to delete a post?

Discuss.....
    Having seen your post about kidkool before it was deleted, I am surprised that it was. I couldn't see anything wrong with the comment you made.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Discuss.....
    Its like this. If you dont like the way the place is being run then leave. Its as simple as that. All im seeing out of you is attempts at anti mod shit stirring and trying to cause probs period. Most of the ppl on this site are fine and cause little bother. Even tonight most ppl are posting away. In case you have trouble understanding what im saying you can stay here and post away or you can crawl back over to the other place.

the choice is yours 100%
    Westside.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

dark-knight (21-07-10), experiencedguy (21-07-10), rimmerguy (21-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its like this. If you dont like the way the place is being run then leave. Its as simple as that. All im seeing out of you is attempts at anti mod shit stirring and trying to cause probs period. Most of the ppl on this site are fine and cause little bother. Even tonight most ppl are posting away. In case you have trouble understanding what im saying you can stay here and post away or you can crawl back over to the other place.

the choice is yours 100%
    Westside.
    thats a bit harsh westie...debest is a good poster he is having fun roll with the punches man maybe im missing something but i think he is just having a laugh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (24-07-10)

Reviews

the choice is yours 100%
    Westside.
    Back the other place Westie? Just because your paranoid doesn't mean people aren't try to kill ya. There was nothing wrong with my post and Anon agreed with it. Even Forrest said there wasn't anything wrong with it. Are they "anti-mod" too?

Why don't you stop pussy footing around and say what your thinking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thats a bit harsh westie...debest is a good poster he is having fun roll with the punches man maybe im missing something but i think he is just having a laugh
    Nothing harsh about it at all benny. The mods and site admin can se what i deleted. The site was going fine and this guy logs on and tries to cause probs straight away.

Westside.

Reviews

Nothing harsh about it at all benny. The mods and site admin can se what i deleted. The site was going fine and this guy logs on and tries to cause probs straight away.

Westside.
    I gave my opinion on the matter. You're the one who caused the problem by deleting it. I had no intention in causing a problem for anyone. I said my piece and that was that.

Now do any of the other mods or managers want to answer my original question?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    The post that was deleted was serious Ben. But I do normally look to have a laugh on here.....that's true.

Blog Entries

I gave my opinion on the matter. You're the one who caused the problem by deleting it. I had no intention in causing a problem for anyone. I said my piece and that was that.

Now do any of the other mods or managers want to answer my original question?
    Well if you said what you had to say and left it at that why not leave this like that then?

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Westside.
    I saw what was deleted and Anon responded to it by agreeing to the comment, while going on to explaining why the ban might have happened.
    You obviously know more about the background of certain posters than us mere mortals.
    Last edited by Forrest; 21-07-10 at 22:10.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast