Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good sleep :)

Talking Good sleep :)

I sometimes suffer with periods of time when i cant sleep or have bad broken sleep.
    It comes and goes and i can never see the reason why (stress or problems), it just simply decides to visit me.

But its been nearly a week now that i have slept right through the night........ woooo hooooo!!!
    I'm crossing everything and i'm touching wood that my bad sleep patch has gone for a long time i hope!!!!!

I know their are a few people on this forum that suffer with similar..... i wish you all my good sleep gift from wherever it came.

Fiona xxxxxbjxxxxxxxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I sometimes suffer with periods of time when i cant sleep or have bad broken sleep.
    It comes and goes and i can never see the reason why (stress or problems), it just simply decides to visit me.

But its been nearly a week now that i have slept right through the night........ woooo hooooo!!!
    I'm crossing everything and i'm touching wood that my bad sleep patch has gone for a long time i hope!!!!!

I know their are a few people on this forum that suffer with similar..... i wish you all my good sleep gift from wherever it came.

Fiona xxxxxbjxxxxxxxx
    Thanks very much for the 'good sleep gift' Fiona and long may your good sleeping pattern last.

Thank you honey....so do i xxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fiona xxxxxbjxxxxxxxx
    Waking up and staying awake for hours at 3-4 am on a cold winters night can be quite an alien world !! How did you cope with that or was it just getting to sleep in the first place was the problem fiona ?

"Waking up and staying awake for hours at 3-4 am on a cold winters night can be quite an alien world"!

Mostly waking up early like that!!! It used to drive me nuts I would just have to watch tele read and hope sleep would come back soon. I would usually end up falling asleep at 6/7 for an hour or so before i had to get up again!! Tried everything!!
    I think sleeping pills made it worse for me, i would be bright as a button as soon as they wore off!! Mine simply just comes and goes!!!! Mind boggling! I hope your sleep gets better soon. Have you checked out a few web sites on bad sleep......they have a few good tips. Good luck sugar xxxxxxxx

Reviews

"Waking up and staying awake for hours at 3-4 am on a cold winters night can be quite an alien world"!

Mostly waking up early like that!!! It used to drive me nuts I would just have to watch tele read and hope sleep would come back soon. I would usually end up falling asleep at 6/7 for an hour or so before i had to get up again!! Tried everything!!
    I think sleeping pills made it worse for me, i would be bright as a button as soon as they wore off!! Mine simply just comes and goes!!!! Mind boggling! I hope your sleep gets better soon. Have you checked out a few web sites on bad sleep......they have a few good tips. Good luck sugar xxxxxxxx
    morning Fiona, as you say sleeping pills are not the answer as your system becomes immune to them, i find that i need to get some fresh air during the day and with that i sleep like a baby, if i do not get fresh air during the day then no sleep, hotel rooms also are so so warm and stuffy while it is impossible to open the windows that it is impossible to sleep , do you find similar experience , now waking up beside you woud not be a nad idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    morning Fiona, as you say sleeping pills are not the answer as your system becomes immune to them, i find that i need to get some fresh air during the day and with that i sleep like a baby, if i do not get fresh air during the day then no sleep, hotel rooms also are so so warm and stuffy while it is impossible to open the windows that it is impossible to sleep , do you find similar experience , now waking up beside you woud not be a nad idea lol
    Yes i agree and a bit of exercise! I get plenty of exercise when i'm working but going for a walk during the day and getting plenty of blue light and fresh air is always a winner and sleeping with a cosy lover always helps!! Waking up beside you sounds nice baby xxxxx

Fiona xxxxxbjxxxxxxxx

Eh join the club Fiona, I feel for ya.
    I have the same problem, constantly wake up in the night, funnily enough its always about 4 o clock. I just cant get back to sleep either, i tend to go get a drink from downstairs or watch a bit of TV.

Tonight just try keeping the TV on, usually works for me, i wake up, watch tv for a minute n fall back asleep. best of luck with tonights sleep fiona, let me know how you get on
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Fiona xxxxxbjxxxxxxxx
    Good morning Fiona, glad to hear of your good news in overcoming the sleep problem Went through a period of time like that through stress - ended up getting up regularly and having a large whiskey. I knew that couldn't last ...... starting exercising and that seemed to do the trick!
    Anyway now that you are getting a good nights sleep you'll be even fresher, fitter and rearin to go during the day!!!!!!! XX

Reviews

Thankfully I'm a sound sleeper, once my head hits the pillow that's it for 7-8 hours solid - even slept through the house alarm going off!!!

On very rare occasions I wake in the middle of the night, maybe to go to the loo, and it absolutly wrecks me. Wake up feeling as though I've just spent the last 36 hours on the lash in Temple Bar. Grumpy for the rest of the day and can't wait for bedtime.

This only happens about once every 2 months or so. Can't imagine what it must do to your system Fiona. Maybe a good early morning romp could settle you down. You could offer a 3am special!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast