Thread: A hard one...

Default A hard one...

Ok, so I was reading a thread a while ago, and a person said its gone too quiet in here,
    i aggree, being Irish and all I'm gonna try get the fire going, (ever woder y were in recession??). ;-D

So here we go, (Fisti cuffs on baby!!! me and the cork LADS!!!)
    Do you know what they call a CORK MANS luck in China??? (best of luck with the all ireland lads)
    Hahahaha the same thing they call it here, "Tough Sh***",
    (Edited by Highlander, or Quarter pounder.) (i'd love one of those right now... :P)

hahahahahahaha
    Ok serously, this is why I decided to post a new thread, tonight I was drinking in a bar, and this northern Irish girl comes up to me, (i was trying to chat her up. (guys and ladies) she says somethin mad, i dunno I was well on my way, I said back to her, "Well do u know what they call that type luck in china???
    "Tough, shit."

She says back to me, "T_T, do you know what they call your type of luck in northern ireland???"
    Freeze frame......
    What can I say back to her???
    Of all things, maybe a fuse broke inside the medulla oblangata" but I said to her, (I know its cruel and evil whats going on up there at the moment.)
    I said back to her...... "A bomb"????????????????????
    It went down hill from there lads and ladies, hahahaha she near enough implanted my dental records into the bar itself.... hahahahaha and thats being honest!!
    My main question is, what could i really say back to her without causing offence, and trying to be honest with her??

please reply,. (i'm gonna have a number of death pm's tomorrow) lol... hahahahahaha

Maybe one more will do no harm as I'm gonna finish off my starting joke earlier to lead ye all on.......

Do you know what they call a CORK MANS luck in Bangladesh?????
    hahahahahahahaha the same thing they call it in China!!!
    hahahahahahahahaha
    Next thread title::::::: Rebel Rebellion "train" de-railed, BAIIIIIII "Hard Blaaaaassss".. hahahahaha.

Cork men ur best shot please, we go 3 up if we win this year.. ;-D.
    hahahahahahahahahahahha
    the tv advert (Slagging off joe duffy) "I know but how does it ye feel"????
    Hahahahahahahaha

i kinda sound like "ROXY" there, but I'm not her.. hahahahahahahaha.

ladies and gentlemen this thread is brought to you by e-i as an example of why you should never start a thread when you are drinking...ok guys new sticky thread on the way.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

tt
    bet when you looked at your thread sober you must have hoped you where in china
    taking a break, but not gone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

benin (22-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by T_Tronic View Post
    Ok, so I was reading a thread a while ago, and a person said its gone too quiet in here,
    i aggree, being Irish and all I'm gonna try get the fire going, (ever woder y were in recession??). ;-D

So here we go, (Fisti cuffs on baby!!! me and the cork LADS!!!)
    Do you know what they call a CORK MANS luck in China??? (best of luck with the all ireland lads)
    Hahahaha the same thing they call it here, "Tough Sh***",
    (Edited by Highlander, or Quarter pounder.) (i'd love one of those right now... :P)

hahahahahahaha
    Ok serously, this is why I decided to post a new thread, tonight I was drinking in a bar, and this northern Irish girl comes up to me, (i was trying to chat her up. (guys and ladies) she says somethin mad, i dunno I was well on my way, I said back to her, "Well do u know what they call that type luck in china???
    "Tough, shit."

She says back to me, "T_T, do you know what they call your type of luck in northern ireland???"
    Freeze frame......
    What can I say back to her???
    Of all things, maybe a fuse broke inside the medulla oblangata" but I said to her, (I know its cruel and evil whats going on up there at the moment.)
    I said back to her...... "A bomb"????????????????????
    It went down hill from there lads and ladies, hahahaha she near enough implanted my dental records into the bar itself.... hahahahaha and thats being honest!!
    My main question is, what could i really say back to her without causing offence, and trying to be honest with her??

please reply,. (i'm gonna have a number of death pm's tomorrow) lol... hahahahahaha

Maybe one more will do no harm as I'm gonna finish off my starting joke earlier to lead ye all on.......

Do you know what they call a CORK MANS luck in Bangladesh?????
    hahahahahahahaha the same thing they call it in China!!!
    hahahahahahahahaha
    Next thread title::::::: Rebel Rebellion "train" de-railed, BAIIIIIII "Hard Blaaaaassss".. hahahahaha.

Cork men ur best shot please, we go 3 up if we win this year.. ;-D.
    hahahahahahahahahahahha
    the tv advert (Slagging off joe duffy) "I know but how does it ye feel"????
    Hahahahahahahaha
    He will wake up today and 'what the fuck was i on lst night' when he sees this post,mental...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtf??? whatever you was on last night, i want some. sounds like me that, think ive found a new sessioning partner haha xx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME