Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Shower

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Golden Shower

I have a fantasy of being pee'd on while lying in a bath. Can anyone recommend a girl who could provide this service without it being awkward etc?

Reviews

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (06-03-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Any other recommendations, maybe someone a little less obvious. I'm not really into being dominated or anything like that (sorry if I am asking the impossible but no worries if there is no one out there like that, this is just a fantasy, not a need)?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Any other recommendations, maybe someone a little less obvious. I'm not really into being dominated or anything like that (sorry if I am asking the impossible but no worries if there is no one out there like that, this is just a fantasy, not a need)?
    Shirley and Dianna do regular appointments as well as domination IIRC. They would do WS for you where as another lady may have it on her list but not actually do it at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (06-03-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Still looking for some more suggestions, before I make my mind up. Christ, I sound fussy don't I?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    I have a fantasy of being pee'd on while lying in a bath. Can anyone recommend a girl who could provide this service without it being awkward etc?
    Pick me. 20 - 29 april in Dublin 1

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks for the invite Jessica, but as I've already said I'm not looking to be dominated, handcuffed, humiliated or anything like that. I am not into BDSM of any sort.
    The girl that I end up doing this with (if I ever do), will hopefully be doing this out of as much curiosity as me and be equally inexperienced. It is purely a fantasy that I have tied in with a great GFE encounter, as such I have no great expectation that it will ever happen.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Decided to bump this thread once a year until I fulfil my fantasy

Perhaps submit a new one in the client request section? You might have more luck there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Perhaps submit a new one in the client request section? You might have more luck there.

Thanks Sam, will try it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast