Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Threads being closed

Reviews

Default Threads being closed

doc has come to life again and closing threads like no tomorrow. FFS, This place as gone to hell altogether when you can't discuss or debate like adults any more, I thought the tyranny ended when Samlad left

Reviews

What's the problem? People are randomly commenting on threads that haven't seen the light of day in months or years. Or talking shit.

He's just keeping it real!

FFS, what did I miss now? I really do need to make this place my life
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (24-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    they must mean the john dunne thread, started on the 13th March 1916 it looks like
    who was he, some well known revolutionary?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    What's the problem? People are randomly commenting on threads that haven't seen the light of day in months or years. Or talking shit.

It would appear to me that Malcolm is talking about a "Bait & Switch" tread which only started at 23.40 yesterday. The tread was started by "Wicklow Biker Boy". Biker has 131 reviews, nearly all good. (I didn't read them all). Obviously he has met some very classy babes. Personally I have met some of his previous encountrees and when his name was mentioned, all the ladies spoke of him with the highest of praise. This is a discussion forum, one would assume, available to help fellow punters avoid disappointment. Regards. Ld.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

SteveB (24-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post

you're in cloud cuckoo land if you think that FFS, most of it is shit anyway but when good informative threads are up and if someone doesn't like the gist of it they are closed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lildick View Post
    It would appear to me that Malcolm is talking about a "Bait & Switch" tread which only started at 23.40 yesterday. The tread was started by "Wicklow Biker Boy". Biker has 131 reviews, nearly all good. (I didn't read them all). Obviously he has met some very classy babes. Personally I have met some of his previous encountrees and when his name was mentioned, all the ladies spoke of him with the highest of praise. This is a discussion forum, one would assume, available to help fellow punters avoid disappointment. Regards. Ld.
    No, not just that one, I'm also talking about several interesting threads over a longer period. Alot of views and some very good and interesting points made, the interesting and exciting threads are always the ones being locked, maybe it means the mods can get some sleep when the controversial are locked, its so much easier just to do this as the boring ones have got no legs
    Last edited by MALCOLM; 24-05-16 at 08:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hi LD. We have a review system in place to guide our fellow punters.
    To try and discredit a lady further by posting such a thread on the forum is totally uncalled for.
    We also have a warning section if one really feels hard done by.

As for threads being locked. Its better than having them completely deleted.
    I don't agree with you as the review section is anti-client in my opinion.
    It was a thread on Baiting and Switching and how it affected others and agree with what WBB done here as he done it in tactful way and she discredited herself when she tried to put the blame back on WBB. He done nothing Wrong.
    You're forgetting if she wasn't trying to fool the client this would not be happening at all, now would it? so she's only got herself to blame.

and you can't post names/links in the warning section either if what I see.
    Last edited by themanofwar; 24-05-16 at 08:19.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    The 2 threads are locked but still up so go have a read

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

13. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Bullshit. It's a sad case of someone throwing his rattle out of the pram. His review was posted , he had his say and I actually would side with him and his review is the reason I haven't gone to see her .

But the thread was wrong to do. I say no more.
    That where we disagree and I don't see it like that, its a forum and there should be nothing wrong with posting this. The review system is flawed and yes he had his say but if the Review system was fair he should be able to reply to false comments and have the final say.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast