Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good massage in Cork

1. Smile good massage in Cork

Any recommendations for where you can go for a good massage in Cork with a happy finish (bj or hj).

Been to a few of the clubs (john st and off oliver plunkett st.) but they were fairly seedy and would not want to go back.

I did hear talk of a place near Coberg St.

Any joy with some of the hotties in the lap dancing clubs?

Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by gerryskint View Post
    Any recommendations for where you can go for a good massage in Cork with a happy finish (bj or hj).

Been to a few of the clubs (john st and off oliver plunkett st.) but they were fairly seedy and would not want to go back.

I did hear talk of a place near Coberg St.

Any joy with some of the hotties in the lap dancing clubs?

Gerry
    Hi Gerry,
    Where are the clubs you mentioned and what are they like ?
    Did you hear of anymore since?

3. Default

Hi

The Lower John St. club (No. 29) is at the back to Murphys Brewery (now Heineken ). They are in the phone book under the Phoenix Health Club.

The club off Oliver Plunkett St. is in a lane way between Oliver Pl. St and the South Mall near the Grand Parade end next to a sex shop (used to be called the Grafton Club?)

The first is somewhat better in my view but they are both fairly seedy joints.

Good hunting

Default ~What the fuck do you expect??????????????????

the hanging gardens of babylon? Sun drenched ,wind swept beaches. Of course they are seedy. they are massage joints for christ sake. If you find the two you mentioned seedy than you have absolutly no buisiness in the Coburg St joint. Way too rough for you.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Thanks for that Gerry,
    I might try the one on John St.
    The one on grafton St. is where Upmarket Models are working from, been there , rough isn't the word. When I was there they had to hide some guys doing repairs behind a curtain as I walked in. You could here them working and chatting all through the punt. You could see them looking out behind the curtain aswell on the way out.

Hey Westside,
    What's the story with the place in Coburg st.
    Is it any good, How Much do they charge?

Smile They are both one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    Thanks for that Gerry,
    I might try the one on John St.
    The one on grafton St. is where Upmarket Models are working from, been there , rough isn't the word. When I was there they had to hide some guys doing repairs behind a curtain as I walked in. You could here them working and chatting all through the punt. You could see them looking out behind the curtain aswell on the way out.
    same prices, same girls, same owner. Why didnt you tell the guys to go and fuck themselves?? I was in both ,didnt find them the slightest bit rough but i can mind myself. I got a great punt each and every single time i went in though. Even got lots of hints as in "i love to go to the movies but have noone to go with".

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Default Well.........................................................................

Hey Westside,
    What's the story with the place in Coburg st.
    Is it any good, How Much do they charge?
    im actually banned from the Coburg st one. I must be the only guy in the fuckin country banned from a brothel but there you go. Its the roughest of the lot (apart from the former Hanover ) which was real rough. Now im not going to be a hypocrite, the girls took good care of me , so i cant say anything bad about them. Im actually quite friendly on a friendship basis with one of them.

I will be honest though and say this. The prices in both Grafton and L J st have gone from 130 per half to 150 per half. Now considering the fact that that is what you would pay for half with indeps here, i would stick with the indeps here. You will more than likely have a better time unless your Westside who has a great time all of the time.

Take it easy,
    Westside.

Default Good advice

Thanks for the info westside.

I think I'll give John St. a miss so as well,
    the workers didn't bother me in grafton st. it was just how unprofessional the place was being run that pissed me off.

If their prices have gone up then i agree with you that an independent would probably be better value for money at that rate.

By the way just out of curiousity, how did you get banned from coburg st.
    ????

Post I knew youd ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks for the info westside.

I think I'll give John St. a miss so as well,
    the workers didn't bother me in grafton st. it was just how unprofessional the place was being run that pissed me off.

If their prices have gone up then i agree with you that an independent would probably be better value for money at that rate.

By the way just out of curiousity, how did you get banned from coburg st.
    ????
    cant say without talking about one of the girls, real name etc. Not going there. The Lw J ST place is shabbier than Graf ST.

The Man From DelMonte,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast