Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS lady in the gym...

Reviews

Default TS lady in the gym...

Over the last few months I've seen this very attractive TS girl in the gym, I am guessing from Thailand.
    She is more attractive than a lot of the females in the gym.

In the changing room she causes quite a stir, from parading around and drying her hair topless, flicking her hair while she watched herself in the mirror, just wearing skimpy panties.

I'm guessing she is post op, as the panties don't look like they contain any package. But she is damn sexy.

Questions:

Straight guys - would you consider seeing a TS Girl , pre or post op
    Females - would you mind if a TS Girl used the ladies changing rooms
    TS Ladies - do you find it intimidating using the men's changing rooms or love the attention
    Last edited by Rodney69; 23-05-11 at 19:45.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Which changing rooms was she in Rod? Emm... There's only 1 TS I'd ever consider seeing. And I've answered that enough times now so do some research if you wanna know who. lol
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Which changing rooms was she in Rod? Emm... There's only 1 TS I'd ever consider seeing. And I've answered that enough times now so do some research if you wanna know who. lol
    I'm guessing it's Laura Boldrini, but that photo of Jessica that Rayden posted would also lead any straight man astray
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    I'm guessing it's Laura Boldrini
    ¬_¬ Have I become that transparent, that predictable? Only a couple of weeks ago I was as elusive as a ninja... Now, it seems..... I think I'll just go cry in the corner Losing my stealth... *sigh*

Btw answer the question! Which room was she in? lol

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

Reviews

Ive visited TS, I would HIGHLY recommend any guy try it... stop with the stereotypical hangups of it being "GAY"
    TS see themselves as women generally...

Saying that it may depend if they are Pre or Post op for their choice of changing room... funnily my mate knows a TS in college and she uses the womens bathrooms... now you posting this is surprise as you say she is probably post op but uses the mens?!

Interesting indeed...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Ive visited TS, I would HIGHLY recommend any guy try it... stop with the stereotypical hangups of it being "GAY"
    TS see themselves as women generally...

Saying that it may depend if they are Pre or Post op for their choice of changing room... funnily my mate knows a TS in college and she uses the womens bathrooms... now you posting this is surprise as you say she is probably post op but uses the mens?!

Interesting indeed...
    that's kinda my point, i'd have thought she'd feel more comfortable in the Ladies, but the way she conducts herself, I think she loves the attention to be honest
    Last edited by Rodney69; 23-05-11 at 20:56.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    that's kinda my point, i'd have thought she'd feel more comfortable in the Ladies, but the way she conducts herself, I think she loves the attention to be honest

Well they can kinda get away with it..which is a bit unfair..its a touchy subject! if you were to complain to management and they said it to her and asked her to stay in the womens she could take offense maybe!

Depends on the person I guess...

Reviews

Well they can kinda get away with it..which is a bit unfair..its a touchy subject! if you were to complain to management and they said it to her and asked her to stay in the womens she could take offense maybe!

Depends on the person I guess...
    I'd hate to be the manager who had to deal with that if it ever happened...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I'd hate to be the manager who had to deal with that if it ever happened...

Next TS I visit I must ask hahaha interesting point made... had two different people tell me two different stories completely! hmmmmm

Post this in the TS Section as well Rodders...Might be more likely to get a response from a TS I would say!

Reviews

Next TS I visit I must ask hahaha interesting point made... had two different people tell me two different stories completely! hmmmmm

Post this in the TS Section as well Rodders...Might be more likely to get a response from a TS I would say!
    I wonder if Rayden knows something... Ray? Ray?? RAYDEN??? *sigh*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast