Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fintan Fan Club

Blog Entries

Thumbs up The Fintan Fan Club

Was just watching Frontline (thats also a flea treatment manufacturer) and Fintan O Toole is once again making a lot of sense on practical terms. So i decided to dedicate this thread to Fintan O Toole.

we need more Fintans,
    Westside.

Reviews

What's he saying?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    What's he saying?
    He said that we should have a caretaker gov right now made up of ppl who actually know what they are doing.

makes sense,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    He said that we should have a caretaker gov right now made up of ppl who actually know what they are doing.

makes sense,
    Westside.
    Who would these people be? Cos if it is just more politicians - **shakes head**

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Who would these people be? Cos if it is just more politicians - **shakes head**
    Not sure. Cant remember some of the names but he said experts who know what they are doing.

Fair play Fintan,
    Westside.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-11-10)

Reviews

I only caught the end of the Frontline and it was pretty disgusting the way Tony Killeen tried to insinuate that Fintan had suggested Seanie Fitzpatrick in the past as a businessman who would be able to do a good job for the country.

I am reading his book at the moment and it is excellent. He makes some very good suggestions as to how we should change the political system.

Finally, I htink that westie has made one of the most intelligent suggestions ever: get some experts who know what they are doing. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Not sure. Cant remember some of the names but he said experts who know what they are doing.

Fair play Fintan,
    Westside.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

benin (23-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    I only caught the end of the Frontline and it was pretty disgusting the way Tony Killeen tried to insinuate that Fintan had suggested Seanie Fitzpatrick in the past as a businessman who would be able to do a good job for the country.

I am reading his book at the moment and it is excellent. He makes some very good suggestions as to how we should change the political system.

Finally, I htink that westie has made one of the most intelligent suggestions ever: get some experts who know what they are doing. Well said.
    Ehhh .. it wasnt Westies suggestion reeeeeally, I think Fintan said it first on de TV....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ehhh .. it wasnt Westies suggestion reeeeeally, I think Fintan said it first on de TV....
    and in all fairness who can take that lad serious i mean look at that hair doo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    and in all fairness who can take that lad serious i mean look at that hair doo
    Jeeeze Yeah....I mean tying it up into a silly circlie thing on his head..ridiculous. Yer man Fintan has a much more credible hairdo ...Id say...
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 23-11-10 at 00:05. Reason: actually I like Westies hairdo..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

benin (23-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jeeeze Yeah....I mean tying it up into a silly circlie thing on his head..ridiculous. Yer man Fintan has a much more credible hairdo ...Id say...
    i agree fintan is da man...debest has a simalir doo to fintan i believe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast