Thread: Tie & Tease

Default Tie & Tease

Has anyone had a session with Mistress Yasmina, I was thinkin about giving it a go but thought i'd see what everyone else thought about it.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shane619 View Post
    Has anyone had a session with Mistress Yasmina, I was thinkin about giving it a go but thought i'd see what everyone else thought about it.

I know Yasmina very well and some of her Clients that have seen her, i think it would be money well spent, Tie and Tease is an Art..........if you never did it before you will think you have died and gone to heaven if its done well and i hear she is one of the best......... xxx Lizzy

Default how does it end.

Does that involve "relief"

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shane619 View Post
    Does that involve "relief"

It involves being tied up and teased personally i love it being done to me but thats a whole different game........easier to tease a woman than a man...... xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    It involves being tied up and teased personally i love it being done to me but thats a whole different game........easier to tease a woman than a man...... xx
    Forgive my ignorance but why is it easier to tease a woman than a man

I have seen her a couple of times and she is excellent at what she does. If you are into watersports at all, she is the best I've ever experienced!