Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea V Arsenal

Reviews

Default Chelsea V Arsenal

I'm gonna have 50E on Arsenal @ 4/1 Today in the hope that they can recapture the form that saw them beat Utd (up yours Utd supporters!) Won't be many goals I think but 2-1 to the Gunners is my call K.O.4pm..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'm gonna have 50E on Arsenal @ 4/1 Today in the hope that they can recapture the form that saw them beat Utd (up yours Utd supporters!) Won't be many goals I think but 2-1 to the Gunners is my call K.O.4pm..

save your money - cos its 2-0 to the blues

we are at home
    we will be so up for it after recent poor performances
    settled team against arsenal many returning from injury
    arsenall will attack - we like that cos our full backs can get forward

seriously, man city have a better chance against utd

dont make me post i told you so!

Reviews

Default 3points !

Richest club in the world 0
    Best club in the world 1

Now for a nice draw in the arsenal game !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Default Arsenal win 2-1!

Well wasn't a bad prediction? Whats that u were saying Rory?

Reviews

A very good prediction eperienced punter.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Talking If nobody has heard the score it's

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2

Just for all Chelsea fans YouTube - YOU GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES

Wink its a funny old game......!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    well done bud!

i saw your message this morning and was encouraged to do the same although when i saw the OG i thought - "here we go again" but to arsenal's credit they battled and for once van persie took his chances well!

have to laugh at scolari's interview on sky - what match did he watch???

the ref was on OUR side - hellooooooooo?????

i suppose terry's 2 footed challenge was just part of the game - yeah back in the '70's!!!

at least be man enough and call a spade a spade - you were beaten by a side that has battled and come back from 1 nil down to beat you FAIR and SQUARE!!!!

its no surprise the old arsenal magazine was called - one nil down, two one up!!!!!

are you now going to put the winnings on arsenal to win the league - 16/1??????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    well done bud!

i saw your message this morning and was encouraged to do the same although when i saw the OG i thought - "here we go again" but to arsenal's credit they battled and for once van persie took his chances well!

have to laugh at scolari's interview on sky - what match did he watch???

the ref was on OUR side - hellooooooooo?????

i suppose terry's 2 footed challenge was just part of the game - yeah back in the '70's!!!

at least be man enough and call a spade a spade - you were beaten by a side that has battled and come back from 1 nil down to beat you FAIR and SQUARE!!!!

its no surprise the old arsenal magazine was called - one nil down, two one up!!!!!

are you now going to put the winnings on arsenal to win the league - 16/1??????
    well said! Terry should have been Sent Off did u see him at full time whistle he ran off the pitch like a spoilt child! Scolari well he made himself look stupid to put it nicely Van Persie I Love u
    Arsenal for the League? Maybe not!....

Reviews

The odds are down to 16-1 from 33-1 this morning. Still 7 points behind I know. But you never know it's a strange old season. At least now the media can focus on Chelseas problems rather than Arsenals.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The odds are down to 16-1 from 33-1 this morning. Still 7 points behind I know. But you never know it's a strange old season. At least now the media can focus on Chelseas problems rather than Arsenals.

No we don't have a problem arsenal do..........we have at least 22 first team players, arsenal dont.

As for the men in Ireland saying our side like man u or chelsea or arsenal - no they are not your local team - why dont you support your local team like we do here.

Totally lost on me really is........ The game was pants and all i can say is that Arsenal should have a player like Terry cos he is a brilliant captain, for chelsea and England - jealousy is a terrible thing.

Take it from me........... - the goal was off side - so nerr and dont argue i was there i could see it and the own goal..........haha........When are arsenal going to get some nice english boys that one day could play for their country like chelsea, man u and liverpool the answer will be never.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........

John Terry has been there since he was a kid - a boot boy all the way through never played for another team and should you but know him hes a really lovely guy - but seeing as you are in Ireland - you wont get that close now will you. I have met him on two occasions and he was really lovely - a proper gent.........

Have a good week boys and remember, both manu and liverpool have a game in hand and its a banker for liverpool tomorrow........ xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast