Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOGGING --- CRAZY but FUN !!!

Love DOGGING --- CRAZY but FUN !!!

Last night went out dogging .....Yes, I was asked to join a regular client in belfast and it took my breath away , the scene in belfast for stuff like that is crazy.

I was making out with this guy in the car, at a hot spot for dogging, I felt like it was my highschool prom night all over again when I lost my virginity..... That was until we heard a knock on the window and when I open it, the guy asked , can he join....... I was speechless , but already with no panties, and he felt my boobs and then, I asked the guy to leave so I could continue my sensual experience with my sweet client....

An awesome experience, that took me by suprise........guys you should have an open mind and try it !!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Areeya For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (10-01-11), petethedub (10-01-11), Rodney69 (26-04-11)

Reviews

Happened me once and I said never again, we were fully naked, it was dark and the windows were all fogged up, cars were coming and going as it was a popular spot but of course the last knock on the window wasn't the one I wanted, she was on top, knock on the window, I shouted fuck off as I ain't into sharing but anyway the knock persisted with a "this is the gardai", wound the window down a bit and sure enough there they were with the light in me face, yer man seemed happy copping an eyeful of gorgeous young pussy he let us off with a warning. They hounded that spot for ages eventually it became a no go area and I didn't bother after that..
    Last edited by anon361; 10-01-11 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Happened me once and I said never again, we were fully naked, it was dark and the windows were all fogged up, cars were coming and going as it was a popular spot but of course the last knock on the window wasn't the one I wanted, she was on top, knock on the window, I shouted fuck off as I ain't into sharing but anyway the knock persisted with a "this is the gardai", wound the window down a bit and sure enough there they were with the light in me face, yer man seemed happy copping an eyeful of gorgeous young pussy he let us off with a warning. They hounded that spot for ages eventually it became a no go area and I didn't bother after that..
    I know, I was really afraid of that happening as there were so many hot single guys driving arround with fancy cars... was tempted to stand on the corner and pick up punters...lol, just kidding , am not desperate.

I think dogging works if its not done often, coz in most cases they do let you off with a warning. It is crazy coz so many guys drive arround that area, like hungry wolves....Next time, I want to go naked into the bushes.....LOL, After a few vodka's

Reviews

Tbh. I don't think there is anything gardai can charge you with if the windows are steamed up and car is legal. Campervans regularly park up in public places, and couples have sex inside. Whats the difference doing it in a car, other than curtains? Of course if bypassers cop an eyeful you gould be done for indecent exposure. I'd be inclined to report that Gardai as a peeping tom, they have no business shining a torch on a consenting couple, that they believe to be naked, unless a crime has been comited. Chances are, that Garda didn't report seeing pussy in his report, so he could end up in deep sh1t.
    Last edited by longtipp; 10-01-11 at 11:12.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    Last night went out dogging .....Yes, I was asked to join a regular client in belfast and it took my breath away , the scene in belfast for stuff like that is crazy.

I was making out with this guy in the car, at a hot spot for dogging, I felt like it was my highschool prom night all over again when I lost my virginity..... That was until we heard a knock on the window and when I open it, the guy asked , can he join....... I was speechless , but already with no panties, and he felt my boobs and then, I asked the guy to leave so I could continue my sensual experience with my sweet client....

An awesome experience, that took me by suprise........guys you should have an open mind and try it !!!!
    Another new adventure to add to my list.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Tbh. I don't think there is anything gardai can charge you with if the windows are steamed up and car is legal. Campervans regularly park up in public places, and couples have sex inside. Whats the difference doing it in a car, other than curtains? Of course if bypassers cop an eyeful you gould be done for indecent exposure. I'd be inclined to report that Gardai as a peeping tom, they have no business shining a torch on a consenting couple, that they believe to be naked, unless a crime has been comited. Chances are, that Garda didn't report seeing pussy in his report, so he could end up in deep sh1t.
    They can do you for indecent exposure at the very least in a public area... Fogged up windows don't count as being hidden..

Doggin is great in the summer, but not when its arctic outside! Lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Doggin is great in the summer, but not when its arctic outside! Lol
    You could scratch the window if you press to hard trying to peer in Jackie,eh??

Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post

Yes your right its great fun Areeya!

Reviews

I don't suppose you get too many women knocking on the window asking to join in??

Jesus, it must be great to be a sexually adventurous woman. You can get any action you want for nothing!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast