Thread: Men of Cork!

Talking Men of Cork!

Get ready for the hottest time of the year! Yep, it is true - Anna is coming to your town!
    Treat yourself with the top class girl-friend experience because now, you are possibly very close to the best sex of your life... I like to cuddle, I like to suck, I like to lick and I love to receive all this back. I can be naughty or sensuous, basically I can be whatever you're into.
    So don't miss me out and book yourself an hour in heaven!

I'll be taking appointments from 3pm at the day of my arrival.
    If I don't answer my phone, it means that I am busy and it is advisable to send me a txt with your requirements and I will reply if I am free any soon. Please, do not try to arrange an appointment only by txt, txt's can only be answered if you've tried to call me before and if I'm free.
    Pay special attention to washing your pubic hair, penis, testicles and bottom with soap and water, only then I can pay special attention to your privates during our date.
    Thank's for your understanding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 7.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	14183  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Get ready for the hottest time of the year! Yep, it is true - Anna is coming to your town!
    Treat yourself with the top class girl-friend experience because now, you are possibly very close to the best sex of your life... I like to cuddle, I like to suck, I like to lick and I love to receive all this back. I can be naughty or sensuous, basically I can be whatever you're into.
    So don't miss me out and book yourself an hour in heaven!

I'll be taking appointments from 3pm at the day of my arrival.
    If I don't answer my phone, it means that I am busy and it is advisable to send me a txt with your requirements and I will reply if I am free any soon. Please, do not try to arrange an appointment only by txt, txt's can only be answered if you've tried to call me before and if I'm free.
    Pay special attention to washing your pubic hair, penis, testicles and bottom with soap and water, only then I can pay special attention to your privates during our date.
    Thank's for your understanding.
    Lucky Cork men, you're in for a treat.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Lucky Cork men, you're in for a treat.
    They are, indeed

Glad to see everything is alright with you, Rover

Arrow little update

Dear Gentlemen, it seems that I'll be able to take appointments from 6pm first. So sorry for any inconvenience and thank's for your understanding.