Thread: tall girls in uniforms

Reviews

Default tall girls in uniforms

Are there any sixfooters around with uniforms to dominate an amazon worshipper

Blog Entries

Default I aint blond!

Hi I am not blond, by any stretch of the imagination, but I am 6ft and have loads of uniforms. In Galway now!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

thanks for the reply and I sent you mail. Cant wait to meet you

What kind of uniform? I am blonde and 5'9" I also have 5" heels.
    I normally only bring one uniform with me at a time, normally the ever popular nurses uniform and hat!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Appoline View Post
    What kind of uniform? I am blonde and 5'9" I also have 5" heels.
    I normally only bring one uniform with me at a time, normally the ever popular nurses uniform and hat!
    No offence Appoline and igoring your tiresome, incessant and shameless self-promotion,you're hardly Amazonian now are you?

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    No offence Appoline and igoring your tiresome, incessant and shameless self-promotion,you're hardly Amazonian now are you?
    Well said! everyday it's appoline here n Appoline there! who cares? I certainly wouldn't rely on your tour details to meet you,coz you've already let me down twice! You won't do it a third time Dear.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Hi I am not blond, by any stretch of the imagination, but I am 6ft and have loads of uniforms. In Galway now!
    Wellllll worth a visit!! very tall,very sexy indeed and very nice to top it all ! Prepare to worship the Goddess! ha! would get on my knees anytime for her.