Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phase Two Ohhhhhh I Just Can't Wait -

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Phase Two Ohhhhhh I Just Can't Wait -

Where do you think this idiot will add me to just can't wait?

My money is on one of the following - Adultwork (That's my odd's on favourite.)

Has anyone got any of their own suggestions - would love to know -

Oh by the way - they already got chucked off Google so they had to make a new account - thanks for all those that reported the post for Dolly and Me.

Personally I can't think of anywhere else cos im not in tune with these freebie sites - can anyone enlighten me with some of the other free sites one can be added to cos this silly sod isn't adding us anywhere that you have to spend one red cent on?

YOU FILTHY CHEAPSKATE COME ON SHOW ME THE MONEY

Answers on a postcard where i will next be added - Its stage two Jack and what have you found out - I can tell you what - Diddly Bloody Squat is what .......

FBI more like FIBS - I think we need to bring Blanche Hunt In to get some information cos with those glasses on she looks quite terrifying i would give in to her demands - I can see where Gene gets his looks from.

I have decided that i will surrender myself but to Blanche and Blanche alone! Or then again I may never say I am sorry........he he he - spy's are everywhere just you can't seem to do the job jack so i may have to call in the Obama followers - Lots of those shops around my way Gene if you want some nice Halal.

Johnney Allen Where The Hell Are You? Your Elizabeth Needs You!

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 29-01-09 at 01:42. Reason: Not Saying Cos Then It Won't Be A Secret... he he he

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk the Jerk View Post
    Lizzy would ya surrender to me if I asked ya nicely an put on me Sunday best?

I could bring ya down te see t'dogs and then t'Rovers for an ale and sumit t'eat. I think yer a fine lass. love5

Do ya know Blanche?...yeah me an all.

I know blanche cos of Leanne her being one of me best mates when she was on the game like............surprises me that they get on so well really.

I have to say Blanche is rather like our Dom on here - she says it how she see it and thats a quality i like in folk.

Mind I am wondering whats to become of Norris and his ladyfriend and this campervan or whatever it is they won in that competition - i mean after the Cliff Richard competition whatever next - you got any ideas, maybe a Chesney Hawks box set cos lets face it he was the one and only and i think that was his one and only hit which would make it a prize they couldnt really share.

Yeah i know Blanche i reckon she could scare the willies up anyone.

Yeah i will come out with you as long as you dress to impress - and i dont mean one of those shirts your mum got you so you look like some hawaiin twat.

Liz.............Lover of the Soaps cos this board needs them..............

P.S. Thought you had a girlfriend Julie..........is she coming with us to make it a threesome

3. Default

You won't see Blanche today. She's around at Audreys getting a rinse. I can't wait for phase two either. Send me a pm when it happens so I can have a good laugh
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

4. Default

I can speak for myself Liz. I got my hair done earlier than planed. I've got a mind of my own you know. As for the other Liz well she's barking mad. Who let the bloody dogs out. Come on surrender to me lets be having you. The likes of you don't admit when your wrong. What do you expect your a cheap hooker. At least Leanne gave the game up. Not hanging around past her sell buy date like you. Your always right. Wait till Norris hears about this. He's off to Scarborough with that fat floosy in a camper van.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk the Jerk View Post
    Yeah cheers Lizzy dats brill. Wait till ah tell Les ah'm goin ona date. Julie's s'not really a girlfriend, she's a mate like an ah only go te t'Rovers wii er to annoy Fizz. But ah like you, honest ah do Lizzy cause you ave two z's in yur name just like Fizz. Dats brill.

Wots a threesum Lizzy?

I got meself a brand new white shirt down t'market in Manchester and e nearly fits too. And now dat t'bathrooms fixed up agin ahm able to ave a proper wash wii soap an all and play wi ma rubber duck wot Chesney gave us fer Christmas. I dont smell o t'meat from t'shop after a bath now. Dats brill.

I dunno what a threesum is Kirk but i heard Blanche boasting she had one with that poof friend of Kens and some other guy - think its a game of cards like snap.

How's our Ashley I say, hows our Ashley? You keep away from that old tart in the pub shes horrible that liz - I hope you don't supply her with meat from the butchers ..........

Anyway yeah me and Fizz we're like that we are bessie mates........You watch out for Fizz cos that John of her's is a real wrong'un and you know that man the Scottish one he has it in for everyone so you just watch out for him too.

So where is Schmichel these days and that Chesney - not seen them around nor Cilla. That street is going to rack and ruin - when you going to join the 21st century and get those cobbles sorted to - its killing old liz with those stilletoes of hers - she lost her balance and fell right into Lloyds arms - that was when she knew he was the one for her - still I hear they are bringing back red dwarf so he maybe off the street cars for a while.

Oh Kirk why didnt you buy a shirt that fitted ffs.........you must know that im not going to go out with you looking like something the cat dragged in - mind that liz will go with anyone not like me - I'm very choosy.......oh kirk its so exciting can't wait to meet you - where we going - got any ideas, cos i dont really fancy the rovers.

Liz The Queen of the Soap section........ask that Patricia if this is a life sentence or just another week or three will ya kirky boy ........still i like being the queen in here.

6. Default

I hope it is a life sentence. If I had my way you would be hung
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    I hope it is a life sentence. If I had my way you would be hung

Watch out for what you wish for Liz..........i would keep those thoughts to yourself for a while as this site is now being watched by the Met......... Had the next bit now would send it to you for you to see but you really are not a very nice piece of work so you wont get it.

See you in my land........Queen of the Soaps........Liz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    this site is now being watched by the Met..

See you in my land........Queen of the Soaps........Liz
    The met???
    Met Éireann - The Irish Meteorological Service Online

Makes sence I suppose.... now that I know where they get their info from........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

9. Default

Gerry Fleming de fastest weather man is ALLLLLL Montrose will not be happy, might even stop winking at us
    Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!

10. Thumbs up Good man Luther, I can always rely on you for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The met???
    Met Éireann - The Irish Meteorological Service Online

Makes sence I suppose.... now that I know where they get their info from........
    Theres a free hotpot the next time your in the Rovers, if you know what I mean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast