Thread: Tiff's Birthday Night

Talking Tiff's Birthday Night

Just to say that to wish Tiffany Tees a great night out with the girls on her pre birthday bash with her pals in Dublin tonight. There will a lot of wild women out to cause a stir--hope you are all good girls. I look forward to catching with you up later xxx

Reviews

Wink Back To Work Tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by funtimes View Post
    Just to say that to wish Tiffany Tees a great night out with the girls on her pre birthday bash with her pals in Dublin tonight. There will a lot of wild women out to cause a stir--hope you are all good girls. I look forward to catching with you up later xxx
    It's nice to know you give them the odd night off work now and again ................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

i thought she was "retiring" to spain, but now she is advertising again?

Shes really not my type anyway, yes she does a lot for the money, but if you dont fancy em' whats the point eh?

Thumbs up Very true...

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post

Shes really not my type anyway, yes she does a lot for the money, but if you dont fancy em' whats the point eh?
    Thats true Rory, I'm not into the whole mature thing either. But maybe some day I'll drop by her place. Sometimes you need quality. She looks and seems it.
    Last edited by Jim Duggan; 21-07-08 at 01:14.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post

HI RORY
    IF yoiu check throcugh all my poosts you wont find one that I say im retiring.What I did say and what I have done is moved to SPAIN.

I know Im not your type but just thought i would put the record straight

love n licks
    a happy Tiff ( o )( o )Xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Default Apologies - Tiff still going strong!

My apologies Tiff,
    I think i read this
    "Hi Guys
    Just to let you know I return to DUBLIN Thursday 12th JUNE to the 25th and this will be my last visit to DUBLIN before I move to SPAIN on JULY 3rd."

and like others, read it wrong

And its nothing personal and i am def not anti mature or any "type", i am open to all
    I am sure if i met you, it would be a great time, but when you have just pics to go from, maybe you say "This lady is more attractive to me than this lady"

my loss eh?

It was a silly comment and I apologise