Thread: Petit lady

1. Default Petit lady

Hoping you gang can help me .. My general type of woman I like a a more fuller body woman with all those beautiful curves but on the other hand id love to have the experience of a petit girl .. Can any of you guys suggest a really petit girl that would be up for some fun ..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Hoping you gang can help me .. My general type of woman I like a a more fuller body woman with all those beautiful curves but on the other hand id love to have the experience of a petit girl .. Can any of you guys suggest a really petit girl that would be up for some fun ..
    Anywhere really .. I do a bit of travelling so would be in different places

Reviews

Sheila Pink would tick that box.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Well the thing to do so is see where your going. check the ladies there , go into their reviews and see who reviewed them , then send them a pm about her.
    It,s very hard for anyone here to be able to read your

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Oh I've every intention of visiting a lady .. Will be going next weekend .. I'm like a child at Christmas with the excitement