Thread: Tonight's fucked up horror story: Dolly's Love Life

Default Tonight's fucked up horror story: Dolly's Love Life

Should have just turned on the tele tonight and watched the usual scary films and wished for a lap. Instead, i sat in the dark in the quiet and just thought about all my past love affairs and how useless they were and how they hindered me rather then helped me. Ive made it my goal to never get with someone who will hinder me again. I need someone who will see all the little things I like about myself and will like them too. And if I choose to love them, they will love me back and prove it. No more horrific love stories. Ive enough now to think back on. The future is coming and if I can control it, will be some beautiful experiences leading to my betterment. If I have had some wastefullness in my life, it was because I believe the two-faced ones. Fell for their tricks. Now I will push so many buttons the truths will have to pop out.
    I wish all of you the same. Try to make up for lost time. If you had the past hinder you, take some control now and try to guide yourself in the right direction going forward. It is time for people to stop being wishy washy. If you are a lover then be a lover. If you are a fighter then be a fighter. If you are a fucking asshole then be a fucking asshole. Wear your title on your sleeve. Dont go being a two faced prick or bitch. Just be genuine. People will make their way to you if you are true, however that may be.
    And to the one I confided in tonight. Hold tight and safe to my confidence and cherish it as a gift I gave to you and noone else.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Should have just turned on the tele tonight and watched the usual scary films and wished for a lap. Instead, i sat in the dark in the quiet and just thought about all my past love affairs and how useless they were and how they hindered me rather then helped me. Ive made it my goal to never get with someone who will hinder me again. I need someone who will see all the little things I like about myself and will like them too. And if I choose to love them, they will love me back and prove it. No more horrific love stories. Ive enough now to think back on. The future is coming and if I can control it, will be some beautiful experiences leading to my betterment. If I have had some wastefullness in my life, it was because I believe the two-faced ones. Fell for their tricks. Now I will push so many buttons the truths will have to pop out.
    I wish all of you the same. Try to make up for lost time. If you had the past hinder you, take some control now and try to guide yourself in the right direction going forward. It is time for people to stop being wishy washy. If you are a lover then be a lover. If you are a fighter then be a fighter. If you are a fucking asshole then be a fucking asshole. Wear your title on your sleeve. Dont go being a two faced prick or bitch. Just be genuine. People will make their way to you if you are true, however that may be.
    And to the one I confided in tonight. Hold tight and safe to my confidence and cherish it as a gift I gave to you and noone else.
    Cheer up Dolly, just think of seeing me when you cum over.

Don't be like that Dolly.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

nice post Dolly yep loneliness can be awful at times

Hey There Lonely Girl Live- Eddie Holman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    cheer up dolly, just think of seeing me when you cum over.

don't be like that dolly.
    :d:d:d:d:d:d.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    :d:d:d:d:d:d.......
    What are those smileys EP, they didn't print out.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    What are those smileys EP, they didn't print out.
    They were 4 big grins- very funny post