Thread: Time for My Friday Rant

Reviews

Default Time for My Friday Rant

With all the rantings and ravings that has gone on lately . I would just like to point out two things......we still have a Review system that doesnt work and we still have verified photos that arent real.

I hate for people to loose sight of what this website is.

nbt

ps westie for mod

Reviews

Default Help is at hand

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    With all the rantings and ravings that has gone on lately . I would just like to point out two things......we still have a Review system that doesnt work and we still have verified photos that arent real.

I hate for people to loose sight of what this website is.

nbt

ps westie for mod
    Ageed nbt, I've been ranting myself all day. Unfortunately, I don't see any solution to the issues I've been ranting about, but I am able to propose a solution to the issues that you have raised.

Send me some recent pictures of yourself. If I like them, I'll come down and shag you and write up an honest review then. Can't be much fairer than that now, can I.

Keep spreading the love nbt.

Default On a lighter note

my farting fest has stopped.I really am lost for words as to the cause.I would imagine some type of istis of the anus but who knows.Well at least in yreas to come i can look back with a wholesome feeling of acheivement knowing that i have contributed to the formation of the earths features by acelerating global warming and the melting of the ice caps.Fuck the polar bear what about my arse.I honestly thought a caseful of preperation H was on order but thank god i was spared the truama of going to the chemist and asking for preparation H.Maybe the farting fest was my bodies way of telling me it had enough of my bullshit and needed to vent some IQ out.I should have jarred these raspers and sent them to some far off land and let them off so i can spread my wealth throughout this globe.

So peaceful in Westville,
    Westside.