Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Genuine A-Levels

1. Dick Genuine A-Levels

Isn't it annoying when a girl advertises that she does A-Levels only to back out mid session? The normal excuse is "you too big baby!" Luckily have enjoyed this special service with Libby {American Pie} and the wonderful Davina {UK Cougar} but they are not in Cork regularly. Does anyone have any other recommendations on girls that actually deliver the service well?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonkeyDick For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (07-10-15), MickHappy (09-10-15)

I would consider doing it, but it would cost you €200+. That's of course if you are of average build. If not, it would be €30 per cm extra after that.

Reviews

I could recommend ladies genuinely offering anal, but they are all in Dublin.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (30-09-15)

6. Default

What would that be in imperial measurements?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DonkeyDick For This Useful Post:

8. Default

Hi TonyB, feel free to share your info .... Just in case I'm up in the big smoke! Thanks.

Rubina Bombshell if you are ever in Dublin.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irish-molly View Post
    I would consider doing it, but it would cost you €200+. That's of course if you are of average build. If not, it would be €30 per cm extra after that.
    the key question is of course " what is average build" ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to petebriquette For This Useful Post:

12. Default

Come on Molly, we are all curious now! Is there some sort of Length v Girth test or formula that we have to conform to?!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyDick View Post
    Isn't it annoying when a girl advertises that she does A-Levels only to back out mid session? The normal excuse is "you too big baby!" Luckily have enjoyed this special service with Libby {American Pie} and the wonderful Davina {UK Cougar} but they are not in Cork regularly. Does anyone have any other recommendations on girls that actually deliver the service well?
    sorry for the bad word...but ;;u to big,,thats a bullshit..Anal its pleasure ...its not pain..like i sayed to some guys i meet before...when a girl say..u to big...its 2reasons.
    1.she just try to fool you....because a big cock in the ass its pleasure not pain..i did DAP..and i loved
    2.maybe she dont know anything about how to do anal....so then ofc she can take just a half finger there..
    sorry if i was to rought...but thats reallity.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

dragonjay (13-10-15), gameboy (08-10-15), get20 (30-09-15), j81 (01-10-15), jmoore (07-10-15), judgeandjury (16-10-15), lildick (07-10-15), scouserpete (12-10-15), tentpole (30-09-15), The dirt bird (30-09-15), TonyB (30-09-15)

If a girl has any sphincter muscles left Anal Can be painful if a large cock is being slammed into her arse....

I offer anal at discretion, as I am not interested in having my arse ripped in two, and I am a game girl and will always give it ago but sometimes parts of you just don't stretch any further and you don't want to go breaking the skin do you, that would lead to all sorts of nasties.

If you spend time turning the girl on, making her wet, relaxing her you will find she is more willing to at least try and accommodate your girth in her back door ;-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

tentpole (20-10-19)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast