View Poll Results: is the forums better?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, its better now

6 54.55%
  • no, its used to be better

4 36.36%
  • about the same

0 0%
  • dont know

0 0%
  • dont care

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is the forum better?

Default is the forum better?

in my opinion this forum is better than it ever was. there are many contributors and many varied and interesting threads. and most importantly theres very little bitchin or fightin now.

Or, some people may think the forum was better when it was more edgy, erratic and unpredictable.

what do you think?

Reviews

This is the best place to go to chat about stuff you cant chat about to your friends and family

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    in my opinion this forum is better than it ever was. there are many contributors and many varied and interesting threads. and most importantly theres very little bitchin or fightin now.

Or, some people may think the forum was better when it was more edgy, erratic and unpredictable.

what do you think?
    Hello Pats, how do I create a poll? i tried ticking Poll and preview post but nothing appears to create my poll.

Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    Hello Pats, how do I create a poll? i tried ticking Poll and preview post but nothing appears to create my poll.
    youve to tick the poll box a and then you go ahead and submit a thread with an intro to the poll. when the thread is submitted the next page up give you the options for your poll. think and write out your options first and remember to tick the boxes whether you want it to be multi-choice and whether the poll voters are made public or not.

Reviews

Cheers, bodyguards are always helpful!

Reviews

I think it's better now than when I joined nearly a year ago. The place was a mess with very little moderation. Anyone could say what they liked about anyone. Personal information and abuse wasn't punished. People can discuss things now without been attacked. Theres been a steady improvement the last few months. There was a while things got quite after bigpaws and Liz. But it's picked up again recently and better than ever. No nastiness and bullying. Even on quite days like good friday people were posting. Even Jasus himself
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

This is a difficult one to vote on depending on what you're looking for here.......
    I still find it good fun and in a calm sort of way........ but I guess a bit of drama now and again is no harm...... now that's it's in a controlled way......

Beginning of the month was funny....

Highwayman, you're right, there in always somebody here, I was here over the weekend, it was a bit quiet at times but still managed to have a bit of fun......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Theres even people on here at 5 am in the morning. It's just like tesco 24/7.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Na its gone shite...........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Na its gone shite...........

agreed,

and u cant get an answer outta pat on anything these days

nbt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast