Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont you just hate it

Reviews

Default Dont you just hate it

When after showering you put on your best pulling shirt and the deoderant leaves a white haze on t-shirt .Damn the flatmate and his tree hugging girlfriend for banning my lynx.

Reviews

think of it this way. In addition to smelling lovely, youll have a cool white mark on your underarms. You will be unique and stand out from the crowd. Girls dig that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    think of it this way. In addition to smelling lovely, youll have a cool white mark on your underarms. You will be unique and stand out from the crowd. Girls dig that.
    Dont forget to point out that not he has proof for the girls to see that he tries not to smell like a bag of old testicles.......

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    When after showering you put on your best pulling shirt and the deoderant leaves a white haze on t-shirt
    This may seems obvious but why not use a roll-on ? then the tree huggers will be well impressed
    On the sprays issue see there is now a 48hour protection being touted on the billboards and in shops wtf folks actually go 2 days without a wash thats what i'd think if the dude in the queue had one in his basket

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Or being completeley ignored by the opposite sex.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    This may seems obvious but why not use a roll-on ? then the tree huggers will be well impressed
    On the sprays issue see there is now a 48hour protection being touted on the billboards and in shops wtf folks actually go 2 days without a wash thats what i'd think if the dude in the queue had one in his basket
    Wtf I can go a whole week without a wash.. You should see the amount on feta cheese I have by the 7th day.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

you cant get chicks like this with roll on
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Or being completeley ignored by the opposite sex.
    nah the ladies will be all over him. They will say "gee what a swell fellow, i want him to have my baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Wtf I can go a whole week without a wash.. You should see the amount on feta cheese I have by the 7th day.
    FFS Forrest and to think you were on my "to do" list as well, tut tut i'll be giving you a caustic boilout first

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    FFS Forrest and to think you were on my "to do" list as well, tut tut i'll be giving you a caustic boilout first
    hahaha! Please post some pics afterwards!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast