• Yes on your bike boy

16 55.17%
  • no..

13 44.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should qph stand down??????

Reviews

Default Should qph stand down??????

The name says it all folks should qph stand down??? Are you willing to be condasended to by a man who trys to back himself up with lies & feels your beneath him????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    The name says it all folks should qph stand down??? Are you willing to be condasended to by a man who trys to back himself up with lies & feels your beneath him????
    You should have created a poll BD

Reviews

It was a work in progress cal u jumped the gun lol feel free to vote

Reviews

Ok now you did

For the record yes he should his attitude stinks.

Reviews

Default Step Down

If for no other reason than his inability to justify his actions and his elevated ego of late, I have voted YES.
    Qph you should have stood down and been a man about it, this poll should never have been needed.

Reviews

Default just heard..

QPH has called a press conference to announce his position as a moderator said he is to make a 1hr statement on RTE1 9pm

Reviews

Even if they do extend the 9.00 RTE News by half an hour, Qph will still be put to his collar to get everything in that he wants to say to the membership and the nation at large.

My advise would be to drop the nationalist agenda, Northern Ireland, the economy and the problems in agriculture from the address and stick to the hard facts of internal E-I politics.

However a short plug for the pine fresh butt plugs would be gratefully appreciated.

Reviews

Brothers - firstly, I voted yes, don't be atein' me up for asking. But could someone answer me these questions two?

1. How is this poll (or any other poll) valid if only a fraction of us vote on it? If, for example because I don't know the exact figures, there's a hundred people who log onto the site on a daily basis, and only twenty vote, and twelve of those twenty support the motion - how does 12 people out of 100 make an overwhelming majority strong enough to persuade Pat that we're worth listening to?

2. Multiple usernames are a dime a dozen around here. That's *got* to cast illegitemacy over any private public opinion poll like this - I'm not trying to speak for her, but if I was Patricia I wouldn't give a rat's (or mouse's) pink arse about this sort of poll, unless I was the one who started it and could monitor usernames/IPs or somesuch.

Can I also put a personal opinion?

I've got no problem whatsoever with Ric Flair. If someone could show me where he's acted arrogantly as a mod, then please put the link here, because anytime I've spoken to him he's come across as a decent skin. Denigrating the man's sexual preferences/orientation in posts/sigs is a cheap shot in my opinion, and we shouldn't stoop to shit like that.

Reviews

I agree with everything you say there anonymouse apart from voting yes.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Multiple usernames are a dime a dozen around here.
    Hear hear Westie.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I'm not trying to speak for her, but if I was Patricia
    I would fondle your little pink arse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast