Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin- not so fair city

Reviews

Default Dublin- not so fair city

Dont really like Dublin that much now specialy at nighttime as was in it 2 weeks ago and these 2 girls slightly high looking appraoched me and asked me Did I want some business, wtf, as i,m drug free and want to stay that way I declined there offer,The cheek of them and me waiting for a bus and all.
    Last edited by adamski; 31-07-14 at 09:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adamski For This Useful Post:

libra (31-07-14)

Reviews

Your dead right no so fair city, that was a terrible thing to happen to you, and you only waiting for a bus, shocking: By the way what bus stop was that at

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-07-14), warmcome (31-07-14), willieh (31-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by adamski View Post
    Dont really like Dublin that much now specialy at nighttime as was in it 2 weeks ago and these 2 girls slightly high looking appraoched me and asked me Did I want some business, wtf, as i,m drug free and want to stay that way I declined there offer,The cheek of them and me waiting for a bus and all.
    I'm pretty sure your drug free status would not be affected had you accepted their offer.

I haven't seen street walkers in about 2 decades, and that was near the well know spots, like Lesson street and Fitzwilliam Square.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Are you sure they were not asking you "What time is the bus?"
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (31-07-14), Alex.xx (31-07-14), willieh (31-07-14)

Reviews

Maybe they thought you were the bus driver

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (31-07-14), Myshadow (31-07-14)

Reviews

I got a 12inch pizza in the pizza shop and they were outside when I going it, on comin out i seen them and then they following me, thought they were going to mug me than they disappered, five minutes later i was siting by the wall and they appered again and apraoched me. scary looking to,
    i said no thanks give them a slice of pizza each( bettered than geting needled) and thankfuly they were on there way, it was, it was around the wilton terrere area

Reviews

Smile

I got a 12inch pizza in the pizza shop and they were outside when I going it, on comin out i seen them and then they following me, thought they were going to mug me than they disappered, five minutes later i was siting by the wall and they appered again and apraoched me. scary looking to,
    i said no thanks give them a slice of pizza each( bettered than geting needled) and thankfuly they were on there way, it was, it was around the wilton terrere area

That's such a romantic and touching story . The start of a true love story outside the chipper

Evey think of a career with Mills and Boon ?

Reviews

it was, it was around the wilton terrere area
    Ah! The D2 Canal ladies - I thought they disappeared last century - obviously not.

Reviews

Opted out of reviews as well I bet

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That's such a romantic and touching story . The start of a true love story outside the chipper

Evey think of a career with Mills and Boon ?
    thats what happened probably knew i was knew, that i was from the sticks, they did throw me as never apoached by 2 girls before like that and i did give them some pizza slices, im not a compete meanie afterall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast