Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: beggars at ATM's

Reviews

Default beggars at ATM's

Fucking awful a nice young 20yr old girl I know was robbed getting her money out of the ATM last night by these fucking Romanian gyspies rotting our streets this is the 2nd person I know who got robbed by them in this way he was followed yes followed to a public toilet after using the ATM they burst open the toilet while he having a shit took his bag 300 in it the fucking lot, I spoke to this young girl today shes totally traumatized break your heart to see her robbed of 200, a 3RD world country we have become Racist card opportunists can go fuck themselves..

A buddy of mine that happens to be a roma gypsy was saying that he is thinking of leaving the country because he heard of some dirty irish pervert stealing underwear from a foreign girl, Thai he says he thinks she was. Says if thats the sort of shite those dirty Irish bastards get up to then they deserve to be chucked off a high building - deserve no better that type. Quite frankly I had to agree with him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Fucking awful a nice young 20yr old girl I know was robbed getting her money out of the ATM last night by these fucking Romanian gyspies rotting our streets this is the 2nd person I know who got robbed by them in this way he was followed yes followed to a public toilet after using the ATM they burst open the toilet while he having a shit took his bag 300 in it the fucking lot, I spoke to this young girl today shes totally traumatized break your heart to see her robbed of 200, a 3RD world country we have become Racist card opportunists can go fuck themselves..
    yes beggars at ATM's is one of my pet hates.

what do they expect that when you have finished your withdrawl that you throw them a "spare" 20 or something ?

I don't mind guys begging anywhere else but ATM's piss me off.

Blog Entries

Default If it were me

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    yes beggars at ATM's is one of my pet hates.
    id ask them if they want the money in English or Irish.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

maybe ring liveline tomorro and give a fake name and warn people over the air ways. These fukers need to be dealth with by the system. i.e deported!!

Blog Entries

Default They should deport the bankers with them.

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    maybe ring liveline tomorro and give a fake name and warn people over the air ways. These fukers need to be dealth with by the system. i.e deported!!
    and what about these idiots that sepnd all day at the bank machine?I was waiting one day and i felt like asking the fool what the top score on the machine was.Pressing button after button on the bloody thing.

thought something unqiue might happen,
    Westside.

7. Default

And funny enough - if you ask one of the gypsy girls for 20yo for a ride, they get real thick with you

If you want money girls, work for it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    what do they expect that when you have finished your withdrawl that you throw them a "spare" 20 or something ?
    It all depends on what extras you recieved.

Reviews

Default does my head in

beggars at the atms and the luas ticket dispensers drive me crazy
    they watchin and waiting for their moment to snatch and grab,its happened me 3 times now
    but there was one guy who asked for some coins and because he asked and not snatch i gave him a few bob
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Default shes better now

well I told my lovely friend who got robbed to come for a drink with me lastnite she enjoyed herself got right drunk she gave me a blowjob in the er special toilet too the barman was knocking on the door before I finished wont be going to that pub again fuckin awful....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast