Thread: Vilamoura

Reviews

Default Vilamoura

Off to Vilamoura next week for a bit of golf and R&R. Anybody got any places of interest that are worth a visit?

Hey there,

I was over there for golf earlier this year. Highly recommend a place called Cats - very opne place with lots of girls who will approach but will leave you alone if not interested. Can hang out there and drink reasonably priced beer with friends and chat as you go along with very little pressure. From memory prices were about 150E for 1 hr back at their places (Cats is just a bar to meet, places are the girls or else back at your hotel).

Any questions on this just let me know.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike4funtimes View Post
    Hey there,

I was over there for golf earlier this year. Highly recommend a place called Cats - very opne place with lots of girls who will approach but will leave you alone if not interested. Can hang out there and drink reasonably priced beer with friends and chat as you go along with very little pressure. From memory prices were about 150E for 1 hr back at their places (Cats is just a bar to meet, places are the girls or else back at your hotel).

Any questions on this just let me know.

Mike
    Forget cats. There is a brothel about 10 15 mins outside Vilamoura called SON AMAR. All taxi drivers know it. There is a bar with all the girls in it. Quality is normally pretty good. Iv been there about 7 or 8 times and never left dissapointed. cost is 100e for half hour but ive often gone well over time and once you treat the girl well she wont stop the session.
    Also there are private houses that taxi drivers know and these would be cheaper. Happy holiday!

Reviews

Thanks guys, will give both a try. Sadcase, maybe you could let me know where CATS is.

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    Thanks guys, will give both a try. Sadcase, maybe you could let me know where CATS is.
    I was only in Cats once. Its surrounded by other bars so you are seen going in by the public, Its only my opinion but i just didnt like it,plus its very easy to bump into someone you know! son amar isnt as busy probably because of the (small) journey from vilamoura. I only stayed in Albefuira so i dont know where cats is exactly but any Taxi driver will know.

OneyedReilly - how did you get on? Interested in Sadcases place as hadn't heard of it before... sounds good. Luckily I didn;t know anyone outside our group in Vilamoura so the visibility of Cats didn't bother me .... but it is a fair point as loads of Irish around the place.