Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-i news public service announcement

Reviews

Default E-i news public service announcement

After much deliberation, many discussions, consultations, examinations and so forth, I have decided to start broadcasting E-I news again. I have received several statements from very influential characters detailing the depression and anxiety that has befallen many of my loyal viewers since the news has stopped being broadcasted.

Well as of May 28th (which is tomorrow for those of you whose chronological skills are nothing short of pure shite), E-I news will be back and... Well I would say better than ever, but really it's gonna be the same old sh*t that makes no sense, with the occasional Easter egg thrown into the equation. However with all that being said, due to personal issues E-I news will not be commencing for certain days next week. More info will be given when the time is near.

This has been LDM returning with E-I news!
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    After much deliberation, many discussions, consultations, examinations and so forth, I have decided to start broadcasting E-I news again. I have received several statements from very influential characters detailing the depression and anxiety that has befallen many of my loyal viewers since the news has stopped being broadcasted.

Well as of May 28th (which is tomorrow for those of you whose chronological skills are nothing short of pure shite), E-I news will be back and... Well I would say better than ever, but really it's gonna be the same old sh*t that makes no sense, with the occasional Easter egg thrown into the equation. However with all that being said, due to personal issues E-I news will not be commencing for certain days next week. More info will be given when the time is near.

This has been LDM returning with E-I news!
    where is the sidekick...ffs!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    where is the sidekick...ffs!!!!
    Ruby quit... I'm upset about it cos that's my free ride gone now... Every night we used to play... Now I'm a lone broadcaster

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

Ruby quit... I'm upset about it cos that's my free ride gone now... Every night we used to play... Now I'm a lone broadcaster
    get her back ..without ruby you are nothing...together you guys rock...lol
    Last edited by benin; 27-05-11 at 22:30.

Reviews

get her back ..without ruby you are nothing...together you guys rock...lol
    So now the truth comes out... It was never about the news or my comedic broadcasting, it was Ruby the whole time! You 2 faced cat!!!

So now the truth comes out... It was never about the news or my comedic broadcasting, it was Ruby the whole time! You 2 faced cat!!!
    just get her back...please ... i think i speak for all of e-i when i say that...lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good news indeed ldm . We await your journalistic skills on forum to add to the ever growing font of knowledge that is EI Ireland .
    Of course this means I can rekindle my ravenous roundavous with her good self .:
    doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Good news indeed ldm . We await your journalistic skills on forum to add to the ever growing font of knowledge that is EI Ireland .
    Of course this means I can rekindle my ravenous roundavous with her good self .:
    doc
    ffs doc we have to pretend its all about ldm ...then we get to ruby...lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ffs doc we have to pretend its all about ldm ...then we get to ruby...lol
    Ya she slipped my mind , and she is a babe .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Ya she slipped my mind , and she is a babe .: lol
    You only care about Rachel! Who you trying to fool? Ruby was my f*ck buddy... Now she's flown the coop
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 27-05-11 at 22:45.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast