Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dickheads anonymous meeting

Default Dickheads anonymous meeting

(benny stands up shaking with nerves)

my name is benny and im a dickhead...there i said it i feel better

thank you to fish.samlad and jimbop for standing by me and helping me to realise what we all already knew...im a dickhead.

now can i have the names of the others around the table tonight?

(whispers to jamescork who chairs the meetings) why is ngan lurking in the corner instead of sitting down with the rest of us?...he does know we see him right?

hello tiger..whats your name?

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    (benny stands up shaking with nerves)

my name is benny and im a dickhead...there i said it i feel better

thank you to fish.samlad and jimbop for standing by me and helping me to realise what we all already knew...im a dickhead.

now can i have the names of the others around the table tonight?

(whispers to jamescork who chairs the meetings) why is ngan lurking in the corner instead of sitting down with the rest of us?...he does know we see him right?

hello tiger..whats your name?
    Admitting it's the first step to getting better mate. I'm truely touched, brother!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

benin (08-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm truely touched!
    yep we know that bit sammy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

samlad (08-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Can I make a request to all the dickheads out there? We've had quite a few people posting threads saying "I'm a dickhead" or something similar, and then apologising, without telling us what they did. That is just annoying. If you're going to fuck up, and then publicise the fact that you fucked up, then you could at least post some details so the rest of us can have a good laugh at your expense.

Oh, I almost forgot, my name is El Gordo and, in case you didn't guess it from the rest of this post, I am a dickhead.
    Last edited by El Gordo; 08-10-10 at 18:02.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Can I make a request to all the dickheads out there? We've had quite a few people posting threads saying "I'm a dickhead" or something similar, and then apologising, without telling us what they did. That is just annoying. If you're going to fuck up, and then publicise the fact that you fucked up, then you could at least post some details so the rest of us can have a good laugh at your expense.

Oh, I almost forgot, my name is El Gordo and, in case you didn't guess it from the rest of this post, I am a dickhead.
    I agree. Can I chair the meeting? I am not a dickhead but I do know several intimately.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I agree. Can I chair the meeting? I am not a dickhead but I do know several intimately.
    A few of my ex-girlfriends (especially the ex-wife) thinks I'm a dickhead! Can I join too?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am a dickhead.
    I agree.
    Ouch!

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    A few of my ex-girlfriends (especially the ex-wife) thinks I'm a dickhead! Can I join too?
    Only if you let my ex husband in. I think he is off women for life, but he is most definitely a dickhead.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-10-10 at 18:10. Reason: Typo. I am going salsa dancing tonight. Think of me boys..x

Ouch!
    Hush, cutie. I was agreeing with the point of people not explaining the apology threads. Besides, we are all going to meet up every monday, I will make Mojitos and James is going to do the entertainment..sure you don't want to be a dickhead?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hush, cutie. I was agreeing with the point of people not explaining the apology threads. Besides, we are all going to meet up every monday, I will make Mojitos and James is going to do the entertainment..sure you don't want to be a dickhead?
    I would do anything for a mojito. Well, almost anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast