Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smoking

Reviews

Default smoking

why is it when you arrive at an appointment and when the girl starts kissing you all you get is a gob full of fags.
    fair enough she smokes but does she have to do it before the client arrives,you can smoke in a place of work so why don't they smoke when they are finished work.
    there is a time and a place for everything

Or you could book someone who is a non smoker? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeschmoo For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (14-01-15), Catriona (14-01-15), cp3o (14-01-15), SmallHorn (14-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    why is it when you arrive at an appointment and when the girl starts kissing you all you get is a gob full of fags.
    fair enough she smokes but does she have to do it before the client arrives,you can smoke in a place of work so why don't they smoke when they are finished work.
    Jesus they just cant win can they. Punters moan if they dont kiss them then they moan if they do kiss them. Seriously you guys would be a lot happier if you didnt bother tbh.

Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (14-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    Nope that means a guy has to be able to dissect a sentence. Thats a tall order around here ya know.

Westside.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (14-01-15)

She was a fag?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

And I bet there was mouth wash in the bathroom? You could politely ask her to use it. Ladies wouldn't take offense it may have just been a mishap. I know plenty of ladies that smoke but clients wouldn't know it as they have minty fresh breath. And just to clarify, her work environment is the bedroom so she could smoke away happily in the living room, balcony etc.
    Last edited by SamanthaAngelManchester; 14-01-15 at 12:54.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

cp3o (14-01-15), zoozoozoo (14-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaAngelManchester View Post
    And I bet there was mouth wash in the bathroom? You could politely ask her to use it. Ladies wouldn't take offense it may have just been a mishap. I know plenty of ladies that smoke but clients wouldn't know it as they have minty fresh breath. And just to clarify, her work environment is the bedroom so she could smoke away happily in the living room, balcony etc.
    Would prefer to lay back....With a smoking hot lady .

Admin: obsolete picture removed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cp3o For This Useful Post:

Sexy Samantha British (14-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    Ya but they say they dont smoke but its too late when all u can taste is the rotten fags

Reviews

Ya but they say they dont smoke but its too late when all u can taste is the rotten fags
    Have a smoke yourself, calm the tits.

Also it will cover the smell of smoke off her.

DOUBLE WIN

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaAngelManchester View Post
    If i wanted a kiss i would have booked an appointment with listerine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast