Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing our forum tiger!!!!!!!

Talking Missing our forum tiger!!!!!!!

Ye must have notice that our forum tiger Poggo have not been on boards in a while.......so am calling all our agents to this new mission called "Find and get back our foum tiger Poggo"............

Any info and records of his activity in this time away will be attached to the report.....

Good luck to all participants and get that tiger back.........
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

just seen him heading to the shop.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Can you give more info like what county and so on ???????we need to add all the info in our report..........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Ye must have notice that our forum tiger Poggo have not been on boards in a while.......so am calling all our agents to this new mission called "Find and get back our foum tiger Poggo"............

Any info and records of his activity in this time away will be attached to the report.....

Good luck to all participants and get that tiger back.........
    How have you mislaid your husband Diana.
    I thought all newlyweds stayed in the bedroom for months consummating their marriage.
    Last edited by Forrest; 21-10-10 at 21:26.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

poggo, ber,mr.fussy,milf and so many others are missing... why have all the regular posters left has someone or something upset them... do they feel they are not welcome anymore.. do they feel pushed out... or do they feel it is not worth posting anymore.. have noticed changes to the way posts go of lately and you know sometimes it is not nice.... so has this been why the good and interesting posters have run away.. maybe they have taken up residence in their own wee group somewhere.. I wish I knew where as the posts their would be interesting exciting and fun to add to.. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    How have you mislaid your husband Diana.
    I thought all newlyweds stayed in the bedroom for months consummating their marriage.
    well as its a virtual marriage only that explain how i have mislaid my husband.........
    Last edited by diannasweet; 21-10-10 at 21:47.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    poggo, ber,mr.fussy,milf and so many others are missing... why have all the regular posters left has someone or something upset them... do they feel they are not welcome anymore.. do they feel pushed out... or do they feel it is not worth posting anymore.. have noticed changes to the way posts go of lately and you know sometimes it is not nice.... so has this been why the good and interesting posters have run away.. maybe they have taken up residence in their own wee group somewhere.. I wish I knew where as the posts their would be interesting exciting and fun to add to.. xx
    Regular posters on the board have always been transient. Most of the regulars that are posting now are only doing so a couple of years at most. I would imagine it's the same on other forums, people coming and going. Sometimes, they could leave because of personal circumstances(in a new relationship). It's a public internet forum, it's anonymous, so even if posts are not nice, it shouldn't mean you have to stop posting. Maybe they just get bored doing the same thing, day after day. I come here because I get bored doing other things, and this is as exciting as it gets for me.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

well I miss them and wish they would come back..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    well as its a virtual marriage only that explain how i have mislaid my husband.........
    So it was all sham!!! How could you have deceived everyone.
    How many other 'virtual' marriages have you and Poggo entered into???
    I will find it very hard to believe anything else I read on here now.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    So it was all sham!!! How could you have deceived everyone.
    How many other 'virtual' marriages have you and Poggo entered into???
    I will find it very hard to believe anything else I read on here now.
    well taking in consideration is virtual and means no obligations then as many as possible as long as keep the fun time going........as about believe hmmmmmmmm no reason to believe else thing that the person involve say it is.........virtual marriage only.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast