Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my gf embarasses me

Red face my gf embarasses me

she calls me teddy bear in front of my friends the lads in the pub give me an awful slagging even the girls in my favorite coffee shop heard her yesterday they were sniggering when I went back there today everyones laughing at me

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    she calls me teddy bear in front of my friends the lads in the pub give me an awful slagging even the girls in my favorite coffee shop heard her yesterday they were sniggering when I went back there today everyones laughing at me
    I had a girlfreind quite a few years younger than me, and she thought it was acceptible to call me little pet names in front of everyone! It's not funny mate! I share your pain!

Luckily, we split up. It was a great shame though, she looked like Angelina Jolie

Blog Entries

Jees EP, I know I haven't been posting much lately but I didn't know you had a GF again. Sorry I missed that......

Congrats, and don't mind them, they're only jealous..........

I've been in the same position and that's what I told myself..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Some things are better kept to yourself, especially on this forum Teddy Bear

Blog Entries

You're not thinking of doing anything silly now are you EP???

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Some things are better kept to yourself, especially on this forum Teddy Bear
    LOL! Note I didn't mention what those pet names were!

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Jees EP, I know I haven't been posting much lately but I didn't know you had a GF again. Sorry I missed that......

Congrats, and don't mind them, they're only jealous..........

I've been in the same position and that's what I told myself..................
    ya going out a few weeks now Luther introduced to me by friends she was only a matter of time before she gets sick of me or dumps me I guess my track record tells me...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    ya going out a few weeks now Luther introduced to me by friends she was only a matter of time before she gets sick of me or dumps me I guess my track record tells me...
    From what I remember of your last few, you tend to dump them before they get a chance to dump you. It would probably be better to try to keep this one, even if she does call you teddy bear.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Dont bother what people think Teddy Bear. U Cutie Pie, Sweetie, Tiger, Love, Hun
    Mwah

teddy bear is sweet.........funny enough to be called in public but take it as a diff way.......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast