Thread: Referendum

Reviews

Love Referendum

I am looking forward to this referendum because its vital that we get a yes vote. The amount of gay friends I have who have been with their partners for so long and yet they have had no rights in this country. Time for a change.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rem700 For This Useful Post:

Floki (07-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Rem700 View Post
    I am looking forward to this referendum because its vital that we get a yes vote. The amount of gay friends I have who have been with their partners for so long and yet they have had no rights in this country. Time for a change.
    I agree, I don't see what the problem is with same sex marriage..

As a wise man (Ricky Gervais) once said.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (15-05-15), Ladyvonteese (18-05-15), paulyd (27-05-15)

5. Default

Forgive the necroposting, but I couldn't help but notice today that Iona Institute, kinda the biggest thinktank (for a certain value of 'think') on the no side, has taken to buying sponsorship spaces on facebook >.> so unless you have AdBlock you get their 'See what this *~sports star~* who's voting no has to say!' post plopped right in the middle of your feed from their 'Mother and Fathers matter' page. Bluh. Pricks, rich pricks to boot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetStrawberry For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (15-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SweetStrawberry View Post
    Forgive the necroposting, but I couldn't help but notice today that Iona Institute, kinda the biggest thinktank (for a certain value of 'think') on the no side, has taken to buying sponsorship spaces on facebook >.> so unless you have AdBlock you get their 'See what this *~sports star~* who's voting no has to say!' post plopped right in the middle of your feed from their 'Mother and Fathers matter' page. Bluh. Pricks, rich pricks to boot.
    Yeah, I noticed that on Facebook yesterday. I thought "Fuck off Iona Institute! I don't want to see any of your ads".

Reviews

What are the chances of the Yes side winning? I think it'll be very close as there are a lot of silent No voters hiding in the long grass. In the last week or so more people are coming out on the No side.

Gonna play devils advocate and ask where does equality end?
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Reviews

ulster says no

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bendmychasis For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I voted no.

These people have no use in society, why the referendum ever happened is beyond me.

It was a ridiculous idea, who in the right mind wants a a president in their twenties

Send nudes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (01-06-15)

Reviews

In a vote, Slovenia rejects same sex marrriage by 63% to37%.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.