Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haye vs. Valuev

Reviews

Default Haye vs. Valuev

Is there any way on this Earth that David Haye can beat the Beast from the East tonight?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Is there any way on this Earth that David Haye can beat the Beast from the East tonight?
    lets not forget that Haye is the former undisputed cruiser weight champion, so he does have a decent pedigree.. having said that, he is 7 stone lighter than Valuev... its a bit like frank bruno and barry mcguigan having a scrap (though i reckon mcguigan would do "glass jaw" bruno)..
    still, Haye has put on a decent amount of weight for this fight, and its all solid muscle, he isnt carrying any weight he doesnt need, and he has the added advantage of speed, and a good right hand.. no telling what will happen if valuev clunks him on the chin though..
    should be an interesting fight... if i HAD to choose a winner, i would go for Haye in the latter stages of the fight,as he should be a good bit fitter than Valuev..

Reviews

Thumbs up

no way!!!!!!!!!

boxing is gay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    boxing is gay
    ah its not really..I went to see Lennox Lewis V Evander Holyfield in Madison sq Garden a few years back, and the atmosphere was electric..

Still, wouldnt it be funny if...............

in the first round, Haye legged it around the ring with Valuev chasing him, then Haye turns around, and pulls out a samurai sword and cuts his opponent to pieces.. but isnt disqualified and wins the fight.. that would be entertaining TV... and Don King would be a happy chappy!!! BOOYAH!!

Blog Entries

Default I think............

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    Still, wouldnt it be funny if...............

in the first round, Haye legged it around the ring with Valuev chasing him, then Haye turns around, and pulls out a samurai sword and cuts his opponent to pieces.. but isnt disqualified and wins the fight.. that would be entertaining TV... and Don King would be a happy chappy!!! BOOYAH!!
    You've been playing to many video games................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default david v GOLIATH

7St heavier & 9' taller!! - worst mismatch ever....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    You've been playing to many video games................
    its blankmann that plays video games.. what with him only being 15, lol..

this fight should be excellent, i was listening to Don King on Newstalk.. he is so full of shit its unbelievable..

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    its blankmann that plays video games.. what with him only being 15, lol..

this fight should be excellent, i was listening to Don King on Newstalk.. he is so full of shit its unbelievable..
    He would fit in well here then.... ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    He would fit in well here then.... ?
    deedin he would.!!! to be sure, some of the shit that spouts of Don Kings mouth would seem positively normal on here.. i think there should be some form of invitation sent to him to join the forum.. then he could recall all of the "high class" hookers he has been with,whilst having himself electrocuted so as to keep his zany (if somewhat shit) hairstyle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast