Thread: divorce? I am looking for this lady.

Smile divorce? I am looking for this lady.

IN his petition, the man described his wife as having an "excessive and insatiable appetite for sex" ever since their marriage in April 2012, according to a report by the Press Trust of India news agency.

He alleged that she would force him to have sex, even at times when he was sick, and threatened to sleep with other men when he refused.

He said his wife's "cruel behaviour" and her "adamant, aggressive, stubborn and autocratic" nature had made it difficult for him to live with her.

Last year a family court in Mumbai ruled in the husband's favour and granted a divorce after his wife failed to appear before the court, with the husband's evidence remaining unchallenged, the news report said.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    IN his petition, the man described his wife as having an "excessive and insatiable appetite for sex" ever since their marriage in April 2012, according to a report by the Press Trust of India news agency.

He alleged that she would force him to have sex, even at times when he was sick, and threatened to sleep with other men when he refused.

He said his wife's "cruel behaviour" and her "adamant, aggressive, stubborn and autocratic" nature had made it difficult for him to live with her.

Last year a family court in Mumbai ruled in the husband's favour and granted a divorce after his wife failed to appear before the court, with the husband's evidence remaining unchallenged, the news report said.
    Proper order. Nothing worse than a woman you don't fancy wanting to have sex with you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Proper order. Nothing worse than a woman you don't fancy wanting to have sex with you.
    My thoughts entirely... now if she was Rossana Davidson I'd be saying WTF...

But India... arranged marriage perhaps??