Thread: Belfast, bondage, forced full toilet.

1. Smile Belfast, bondage, forced full toilet.

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can accommodate a first time full toilet fantasy? It would basically be full restraint with forced consumption.

Did you fulfill your fantasy?
    If you didn't then pm me and I will give you the name of a black domme in Dublin who will happily use you to the extreme, and she will genuinely enjoy doing it.
    There is also an oriental domme in London, who frequently visits Belfast, Dublin and Cork, and if you happen on her you can forget safe words, because she will laugh at you if you use one.
    PM me only, I will not put their names up here, in case I pay the price for unwanted publicity at a later stage, myself.

3. Default

Just sent a pm Alfie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
    Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can accommodate a first time full toilet fantasy? It would basically be full restraint with forced consumption.

Scat is one of my specialties, i can produce soft or hard, depends on your wish. Also forced feeding available.
    Check my fetish movies website, i have many clips with scat & watersport there

5. Default could you send me please a pm?

Quote Originally Posted by alfiecork View Post
    Did you fulfill your fantasy?
    If you didn't then pm me and I will give you the name of a black domme in Dublin who will happily use you to the extreme, and she will genuinely enjoy doing it.
    There is also an oriental domme in London, who frequently visits Belfast, Dublin and Cork, and if you happen on her you can forget safe words, because she will laugh at you if you use one.
    PM me only, I will not put their names up here, in case I pay the price for unwanted publicity at a later stage, myself.
    Hi, I would like you to PM me to tell me the name of the black Mistress and the oriental mistress. I'm from Cork too!
    Thanks