Thread: Just to let you know...lol

Love Just to let you know...lol

I have spent all MILFIE`s monney on his secret card so he won`t be able to support his bit on the side anymore.. and as a woman has needs will be out and a real man loving very soon.. and he is totally fcuked as took your advice and flushed the wee blueys down the loo... see you all soon..x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Mondler (03-09-10)

I'm glad that you flushed him down the loo, Donegal...I bet he deserved it...I'm happy for you.

Enough is enough...We (women) should unite against cheating men and give 'em hell...please support my campaign. Thanks.

For starters, could all the women that have been cheated on please put the names of these cheaters up here as warning to all other women in Ireland? Thanks.

xxxo
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 03-09-10 at 18:28. Reason: poggotis

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    I'm glad that you flushed him down the loo, Donegal...I bet he deserved it...I'm happy for you.

Enough is enough...We (women) should unite against cheating men and give 'em hell...please support my campaign. Thanks.

For starters, could all the women that have been cheated on please put the names of these cheaters up here as warning to all other women in Ireland? Thanks.

xxxo
    Monica
    Mon what about you start giving the name of the man that cheated on you with........
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    I have spent all MILFIE`s monney on his secret card so he won`t be able to support his bit on the side anymore.. and as a woman has needs will be out and a real man loving very soon.. and he is totally fcuked as took your advice and flushed the wee blueys down the loo... see you all soon..x
    Strong attitude angel.......now is that the man u said u love and he was not loving you back?????
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

xxxo
    Monica

Wowwww hold on ther Mon,,, take it easy,,,down that road leads to madness........

Poggo...............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

xxxo
    Monica
    Crazy pants on crazy legs?????????????????
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy