Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been a bold boy this morning !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default I've been a bold boy this morning !

Now normally I'm quite a reserved, law abiding citizen.

But this morning, well something just snapped.

I was getting into my car, when a guy in very nice two door coup. Pulled up and parked in one of the handicapped parking spaces. He had pulled up directly opposite me so I had a clear view into his car and could see he had no handicapped parking permit.
    So as he got out I asked him if he was picking up someone with a disability.
    To which he replied, "There's plenty of other spaces for em. It's not as if six retards are gonna turn up all at once." and he then walked off.

Well something in my head went ' I'll show that fucking prick.'
    Now I know there were still six empty handicapped spaces, but still.
    So.
    I opened my boot and took out my trusty snips. Made sure he was gone, and I went over to his car and snipped the air valves off his two front wheels, letting the air out of them and also preventing them from being re inflated. I'm a bit of a calculating b*****d that way as the saying goes, 'The devil is in the detail'

I feel like such a Gansta !

And a little guilty

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (01-06-11), ChiefHandker (02-06-11), ciara (01-06-11), City Gent (02-06-11), curiousgeorge (01-06-11), Jackdaniel (02-06-11), jimbobbins (01-06-11), JohnRambo (01-06-11), kelso (01-06-11), n73 (01-06-11), Rayden (01-06-11), Rockmunky (02-06-11), Rodney69 (01-06-11), skyliner (01-06-11), sperminater (01-06-11), westcorklad (02-06-11)

Reviews

fair play to you dave but hope there was no cctv for your sake
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I was getting into my car, when a guy in very nice two door coup. Pulled up and parked in one of the handicapped parking spaces. He had pulled up directly opposite me so I had a clear view into his car and could see he had no handicapped parking permit.
    To which he replied, "There's plenty of other spaces for em. It's not as if six retards are gonna turn up all at once." and he then walked off.
    So.
    I opened my boot and took out my trusty snips. Made sure he was gone, and I went over to his car and snipped the air valves off his two front wheels, letting the air out of them and also preventing them from being re inflated. I'm a bit of a calculating b*****d that way as the saying goes, 'The devil is in the detail'
    And a little guilty
    LoL fair play to you just hope you weren't on cctv dave boy remember two wrongs don't make a wright

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    fair play to you dave but hope there was no cctv for your sake
    I know for a fact there's no CCTV so I'm all right there.

Reviews

Fair play to ya My Father has a disability parking card and drives me fecking mad when im out with him in his car and cant get a parking space cos people that dont have them just park there.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post

So.

And a little guilty
    an appropriate response.

certainly not OTT at all.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Legend - love it!!!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries

great response dave, that'll teach the prick and maybe in the future he'll think before he does something like that again.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

justice was servered,or was it snipped????????????
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post

LoL fair play to you just hope you weren't on cctv dave boy remember two wrongs don't make a wright
    I know, I know

But it was just his complete arrogance about it. If I had been caught I would have been happy to reimburse him the price of two valves

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast