Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mad for a milf...

Default mad for a milf...

well boys and girls.. im 22, and i know a women friend i know who is about 45 nice body tits ass. and im mad to ride her, she always has a big smile and has that look in her eye, was chatting her last week and i cant remember what we were chatting about, and then she said thats its been ages since she got a ride!! but theres was a few other people here so i couldnt come on to her..she is single, and as far as i know she single a few years..she always has low cut tops, tits on display. and wears thongs, she bent over a few times in front of me..i dont want to come on to her a make a fool out of myself but id say she mad for a shag. anyone her any advice for me?? should i just whip out my lad and ask her does she want it..she a friend of the family so i dont to dig a hole for myself...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    well boys and girls.. im 22, and i know a women friend i know who is about 45 nice body tits ass. and im mad to ride her, she always has a big smile and has that look in her eye, was chatting her last week and i cant remember what we were chatting about, and then she said thats its been ages since she got a ride!! but theres was a few other people here so i couldnt come on to her..she is single, and as far as i know she single a few years..she always has low cut tops, tits on display. and wears thongs, she bent over a few times in front of me..i dont want to come on to her a make a fool out of myself but id say she mad for a shag. anyone her any advice for me?? should i just whip out my lad and ask her does she want it..she a friend of the family so i dont to dig a hole for myself...
    Go for it bro, sounds to me that she is giving you signals. If she isn't interested then all you lose is dignity, but you will have a valuable lesson in rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    Try get her to bring that up again some how then when she says she hasnt had a ride in ages crack a joke and say are ye right so or somthing along those lines , gauge her reaction if she looks at you like wtf are you at sure ye were only messin... this has worked for me on a few ocaisions........ let us know how it all pans out...

mmm i think im going to have to..sure whats the worst she can say " ya dirty little fucker"..i think i might have to call to her unexpected some day!! and see what happens!!

The question is can she shag n forget or being as you say a friend of the family,can she make things difficult fer ya if and when you ditch her ?
    Women of that age can be strange alright --- in my exp.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    The question is can she shag n forget or being as you say a friend of the family,can she make things difficult fer ya if and when you ditch her ?
    Women of that age can be strange alright --- in my exp.
    thats another part of it..id say she be ok as she is sound girl to talk to and that, from what i can make out of her she is a horny milf. i dont plan on stringing her on for too long if it works out

Keep it in your pants lad - do you honestly think she doesn't know what you are thinking ???

We know you know..........

T
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    Keep it in your pants lad - do you honestly think she doesn't know what you are thinking ???

We know you know..........

T
    xxx
    im trying to keep t in but this one is a lovely looking bird for her age, i just want to ride her thats all!! well i hope she's thinking the what im thinking :-)

well everyone..had my chance with this girl the other day and she was mad for it!!

was talking to her and she asked me to do a few diy jobs in her house..so i said yeah..arrived at her house early to get started, she answered the door in her nighty, had a quick cuppa, and started at me jobs, she got dressed and showed me what she wanted done, she was wearing a tank top, and no bra!! and jog bottoms (realised later she was comando aswell!!)..couldnt keep the eyes of her, perving all day..

at the end of the day after all jobs done what she wanted..we went in a had a cuppa, watchin telly and she asked me what i wanted for doing the jobs, and i said she was ok that i was just helping a friend out..so she insisted she pay me..i said no..so i said any chance of a ride!! and wow i couldnt believe me luck, she looked at me for a few seconds and jumped on top of me, kissing her and feeling her tits, so up she gets and brings me up stairs, into her room, kissing and slowly undressing both of us, her tits are unreal for a women her age!! were both naked on the bed, then she pulls out loads of toys she has dildos, whips, handcuffs, creams oils, (i was in heaven) she cuffed me to the bed and fucked me..you say it we did it, she was an unreal shag, i didnt leave till the early hours, have been back a few times since and it just gets better.. she loves sucking cock!

as asked before in a post it has worked out!!!

10. Default

Fair play to ya mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast