Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No dis-respect intended xoxoxox

Reviews

Default No dis-respect intended xoxoxox

ok im in cork ladies and gentle men im just enquiring with all do respect and i mean it is there any color girls in cork who can suck...................pls chat not a request

Reviews

The term coloured is pretty much 60s/70s American lingo Brother or used by the apartheid regime in South Africa to denote mixed race people. The official term is black.............as in Black Panther or Black Power:

Now, back to your question, I don't know which black ladies are working in Cork at the moment, but if your's is a general question about whether black ladies can give good oral sex, then..............

YES THEY CAN!

You better believe it man, because the black brother in the white house aint jive talkin........and I can second what he says. So here's something to wet your appitite:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Rayden (29-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The term coloured is pretty much 60s/70s American lingo Brother or used by the apartheid regime in South Africa to denote mixed race people. The official term is black.............as in Black Panther
    Isn't the correct or politically correct term "African American"???

5. Default

no its not, they arent african american if they are from france are they ? i dont think its racist to say coloured, its not an insult is it ?
    GO ON OUTA THAT, YAKUNCHA!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by YAKUNCHA View Post
    no its not, they arent african american if they are from france are they ? i dont think its racist to say coloured, its not an insult is it ?
    It seems to be a bit dated. You'd really need to ask some black people how they would feel if the term "coloured" were applied to them. I only ever heard black people refer to themselves as black and to white people as white. I don't know what they refer to the Chinese as........probably "good cooks" because they all seem to be partial to the Chinese grub.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (29-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    It seems to be a bit dated. You'd really need to ask some black people how they would feel if the term "coloured" were applied to them. I only ever heard black people refer to themselves as black and to white people as white. I don't know what they refer to the Chinese as........probably "good cooks" because they all seem to be partial to the Chinese grub.
    This would still be a big issue in South Africa as u have actually three different groups black,coloured and white.
    The coloured people do not like being referred to as black or visa versa. The coloureds and blacks held very different
    positions in society during the Apartheid era
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Can we please not turn this into a racial issue. The OP didnt intend to make any racial error.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Can we please not turn this into a racial issue. The OP didnt intend to make any racial error.
    We are discussing a racial issue not being racist which are two entirely different things,i hope u can discern between the two'
    we all belong to one race or another
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    We are discussing a racial issue not being racist which are two entirely different things,i hope u can discern between the two'
    we all belong to one race or another
    I am quite aware of the diff, it was a gentle warning to not let it get that way!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I am quite aware of the diff, it was a gentle warning to not let it get that way!
    Well when then line is crossed intervene,not repremand before the fact, bit like giving a slap to a child in case its bold in
    the future
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast