Thread: Punting in Brazil

Default Punting in Brazil

I'm going on holiday to Sao Paulo and Rio De Janerio in November. Anyone got any advice on the punting scene in either of these cities? Any help would be much appriciated!
    Thanks,
    ad.

Reviews

Get all your injections and check that you are not allergic to Penicillin
    Have a nice holiday
    Cheers
    Magicman
    Last edited by Magicman; 30-09-07 at 17:20.

Default Yep.........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by LordAdam View Post
    I'm going on holiday to Sao Paulo and Rio De Janerio in November. Anyone got any advice on the punting scene in either of these cities? Any help would be much appriciated!
    Thanks,
    ad.
    They are dangerous places. Im not saying this to put you off but dont be stupid over there. Go to the wrong spot in Rio and youll be coming home in a fuckin basket.
    Enjoy the holiday but if your unsure of any spot follow your instincts and go.

Enjoy but be sensible,
    Westside.

Reviews

Thumbs up Rio!!!!!!!!!!!

Head to the areas around Rua Prado Júnior in Rio De Janeiro and you will find lots of gorgeous girls willing to do most things for a minmal charge ......... the area is safe for tourists as most violence in Rio is drug-related, so just stay away from the drug scene.
    Taking one of these girls you have just met back to your hotel room is the easiest way of getting into trouble while in Rio. There are hotels that charge by the hour, and don't ask any questions when you check-in without any luggage. Locals refer to them generally as motels, and everybody knows where to find them. If you need any excuses, just say that your actual hotel does not allow unregistered guests which is usually true anyway.
    I had a great time there with no problems whatsoever so enjoy!!!

Bigpaws you've made my day... My hotel is 3/4 mile from that street!
    Great advice everyone. I'll do my best to get home alive. Thanks for all your help.
    Adam.