Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake ts profile

Thumbs down Fake ts profile

I'm sick of so many FAKE TS PROFILES around Ireland,,,,
    Why they don't work with they own reality???
    Why the website accept this when we can see clearly its a crossdresser ??
    I'm really tired about this monsters using fake profiles here,,,
    I don't accept be in the same city with a crossdresser advertising as a TS ,,,
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (23-10-15)

Does this fake ts profile exist my dear? Not good as this will give us (real ts) a bad name

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Have more than u can imagine Sweet,,
    That's the problem,,
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (23-10-15)

Just to clarify,, im not talking about Cork,, this week we have only beautiful and real TSs here
    I'm taking about all Ireland ,,,
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Firstly the website should separate TS/TV.

In my opinion should be:

TS section.

Male/Gay/TV section.

Anyway what can we do

In Ireland if you put a wig on a mop they will say they never saw a mop sooo gorgeous in their life LOL
    I am very upset by this too, i already start thread but no reply , maybe masculine/feminine ts separated too but i think just TS section is fine

Reviews

In Ireland if you put a wig on a mop they will say they never saw a mop sooo gorgeous in their life LOL
    Same with pencil case!

Reviews

In my opinion should be:

TS section.

Gay/TV section.

Anyway what can we do

you are saying Irish men are blind and stupid and would get up on anything and you'd be correct, now where did I leave that fecking mop

In my neutral friendly opinion, transvestite (tv) is actually in transgender group so it shoudn't be a problem to combine ts/tv in the same section.

Some ts's do have a tv life before they go through the final transformation to become a ts ( depending on when did they had the transformation journey begun ). As for myself, i never had a life as tv because i started my journey since i was a kid.

And i admit some tv do look better than ts. My wish is people won't see ts and tv as same gender . For tv to be called gay, i think they can but for ts to be called gay, NO it's absolutely not. They should know what is the different between ts and tv.

However crossdresser are absolutely not in transgender group.

Crazy disguisting pervert are all over the internet and creating fake ts profile really give us bad views.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

kymike (24-10-15), robbie9 (24-10-15)

point taken !

i do agree with you. Tv advertise in tv and real ts for ts.
    I am not long here in Ireland just come and go so i didn't know how often this thing happen. I did realised 1 tv in ts section and wonder why he/she place the ad in ts section.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (24-10-15)

The worst thing is when clients who have met tv and paid tv's rate and want the same price with ts. I seriously can't deal with that.

I've been active in forum in Sweden and Finland before but i left the forum because of many negative views to ts girls. Irish guys seems to have better view than the scandinavian.

I do have a great time here and hope you too. Tbh, Ireland is currently my 1st favourite but i don't like to stay in one country for long. I love travel and meeting guys from different countries. Though Ireland is my nr 1 country to visit but swedish blond guys always be in my heart lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast