Thread: perfect solution to horniness and no internet

Default perfect solution to horniness and no internet

I've returned home for xmas, and realized that of course i cancelled the internet months ago.
    Although i am delighted to be reunited with my rabbit and beads, i NEED to watch at least a little spanking or anal to get me in the mood. This caused me problems last night, i still had fun with my rabbit, but the standard of orgasm wasn't exactly the usual. and i felt a bit sillly after i came, on all fours with my rabbit between my legs, and my beads sticking out of my ass like a tail!

i have the solution. I went to an internetable area, downloaded my favourite sex videos from the net, brought my laptop home and i didn't need the internet! happy! ive been thinking about getting fucked from all angles for the last few days, so i lot of intesity built up! a threesome for tonight has been cancelled if anyone wants to book for a call out. im well horny enough, ridiculously so.

what solutions have you guys thought up when you're horny but unable to sort it out? although maybe with guys its different, so maybe lets hear from the girls?
    also sometimes when i need to have sex badly my BICYCLE gets me off.

Maybe you could that a certain event takes place tomorrow, looking better now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I've returned home for xmas, and realized that of course i cancelled the internet months ago.
    Although i am delighted to be reunited with my rabbit and beads, i NEED to watch at least a little spanking or anal to get me in the mood. This caused me problems last night, i still had fun with my rabbit, but the standard of orgasm wasn't exactly the usual. and i felt a bit sillly after i came, on all fours with my rabbit between my legs, and my beads sticking out of my ass like a tail!
    any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    also sometimes when i need to have sex badly my BICYCLE gets me off.
    lol... sometimes I use my imagination. There's a couple of things I regularly imagine. :P

Sometimes drawn/CGI gets me going something awful.

Also sometimes when I need to have sex badly a really sexy girl writing dirty things on a forum gets me off.

5. Default

Wow! I feel all tingly inside.

Reviews

I like to watch the lovely girls pass by my window at night as I watch naked behind the curtain with my mickey squashed against the window...

HA! hmm i might have over done it on the description ....

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I like to watch the lovely girls pass by my window at night as I watch naked behind the curtain with my mickey squashed against the window...
    Careful Ex P... In this weather you don't want a repeat of the dogging incident...