Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the story with Dominatrix Ladies?

Reviews

Default What's the story with Dominatrix Ladies?

What's the story with Dominatrix Ladies?

Why are they so angry?

Why are they rebelling against the Natural Order of things?

Why not accept that they are the fairer sex and act accordingly?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

whispers...I don't think anyone is taking the bait

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    whispers...I don't think anyone is taking the bait
    SSSHHHUSSSHHH....I think I hear the approach of stilettoes!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    SSSHHHUSSSHHH....I think I hear the approach of stilettoes!
    Well I'm not coming out from under this bed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Well I'm not coming out from under this bed.
    You idiot, that is the first place they will look!!!!!

Blog Entries

ok I'll dive in and be the first then shall I...................deep breath........................
    firstly, i totally agree we should just bow down and accept that we are here on this vast planet to cop to the needs of the far more superior sex that is the male sex so, in aiming at all times to please this far more superior sex we try and accomodate their every whim and desire.
    for some superior males they need a break from ruling over women and assuming utter control of us and so they like,just for role play and a 'lets see what its like' short period of time,to change roles and let the women take control.
    we of course oblige and due to the all or nothing nature of men we go the full hog and bring out the nipple clamps,strap-ons and paddles,just for the full effect you see.

however there are some of us lowly women,myself included, who are extremely kinky and like the idea of pummelling a pathetic male slave into the bed with the force of my paddle to ensure he realises that in fact everything he thought about him being superior is complete codswhollop and I as a woman posses complete control over him and will punish him accordingly for ever thinking differently...............................dont get it too twisted though I love the 'aul sweaty cuddle after a good intimate session with a fab client,personally i think it shows great versatility

A xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Aeilis For This Useful Post:

vampirejackie (18-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post
    ok I'll dive in and be the first then shall I...................deep breath........................
    firstly, i totally agree we should just bow down and accept that we are here on this vast planet to cop to the needs of the far more superior sex that is the male sex so, in aiming at all times to please this far more superior sex we try and accomodate their every whim and desire.
    for some superior males they need a break from ruling over women and assuming utter control of us and so they like,just for role play and a 'lets see what its like' short period of time,to change roles and let the women take control.
    we of course oblige and due to the all or nothing nature of men we go the full hog and bring out the nipple clamps,strap-ons and paddles,just for the full effect you see.

however there are some of us lowly women,myself included, who are extremely kinky and like the idea of pummelling a pathetic male slave into the bed with the force of my paddle to ensure he realises that in fact everything he thought about him being superior is complete codswhollop and I as a woman posses complete control over him and will punish him accordingly for ever thinking differently...............................dont get it too twisted though I love the 'aul sweaty cuddle after a good intimate session with a fab client,personally i think it shows great versatility

A xxx
    All in all Young Lady it is not the behaviour I would expect from one of Gods greatest creations! (made from a spare part of Adam)

From now on I would appreciate if you would refrain from such activties and engage in more positive roles to which you sex is more suited!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    All in all Young Lady it is not the behaviour I would expect from one of Gods greatest creations! (made from a spare part of Adam)

From now on I would appreciate if you would refrain from such activties and engage in more positive roles to which you sex is more suited!

Yawn. Why not give us a chain and we can tie ourselves to the kitchen sink?

You really are quite' the little controversial bunny, aren't you?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yawn. Why not give us a chain and we can tie ourselves to the kitchen sink?

You really are quite' the little controversial bunny, aren't you?
    It is one in the afternoon and you are Yawning! (Tut tut..and chores to be done!)
    The Doms have their own chains!

And the day I become as controversial as you Ms. Chambers I will have to take a long hard look at myself!!!
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 18-11-10 at 13:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post

A xxx
    Class post hunni

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Irish Aeilis (18-11-10)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast