Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alex horan got himself banned??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default alex horan got himself banned??

just trawled through his posts couldnt find the reason, didnt see a public warning , so was the reason deleted?
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

wolfie (29-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    just trawled through his posts couldnt find the reason, didnt see a public warning , so was the reason deleted?
    He was meant to of started a thread that was quickly deleted. For that he got banned for a week, then he popped back to the site over the course of 10-15mins as 4/5 different profiles and it was all quite funny. All posts were quickly deleted as to hide his comic genius.

For that he managed to get the ban uppped to a month
    Last edited by monster_monster; 29-07-11 at 09:11.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

City Gent (29-07-11), Eugen (29-07-11), Ric Hardgear (29-07-11), wolfie (29-07-11)

Reviews

Have not been on here long enough to form a proper opinion of him, but he came across as a controversial stirrer. Would you agree?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Have not been on here long enough to form a proper opinion of him, but he came across as a controversial stirrer. Would you agree?

Alec liked to be controversial, in his way but, at times, he had his moments, and I don't think he always
    got a fair crack of the whip. Some of his posts were a bit ott, but I didn't find them offensive, while
    others did, and reported them.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

wolfie (29-07-11)

Reviews

Yes. I saw them right at the cutting edge lookng for negative reaction always

Yes. I saw them right at the cutting edge lookng for negative reaction always
    Another description would be Attention Seeking

Blog Entries

his posts were intended for an adult audience who can see wit and sarcasm when presented. Too many people took what he said seriously, if you read it as being a bit tongue in cheek then you were fine.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (29-07-11), City Gent (29-07-11), Eugen (29-07-11), Forrest (29-07-11), Ric Hardgear (29-07-11)

Ah yea he's a mad egit but entertaining but I can see where you just didn't know if the line was going to be crossed and he loved to have a go at the mods but I'll miss the avatar mad as himself, just as well that I'm mad also

Blog Entries
    Reviews

His Avatar was creepy, no country for old men ,javier bardem, i found him to be a rather selfish poster, only interacted with his own threads, never contributed to others, or generally acknowledged other threads
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    his posts were intended for an adult audience who can see wit and sarcasm when presented. Too many people took what he said seriously, if you read it as being a bit tongue in cheek then you were fine.
    That's what I wanted to say, but you are far more eloquent.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (29-07-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast