Thread: Best punt ever!

Default Best punt ever!

Lads I just had the best punt ever, the girls in drogheda, sandra and jessica, two irish girls age 18 & 22, it was jsut the best, owo, facials, swallow, lesiban show, & sex, they are very friendly and are very good at what they do. It was worth driving from dublin too see them, def best punt in ten years of punting!

Default can u send there number to me

hi send there number like to try them out thanks

3. Default :)

hi just want to say thank you so much for the good review!! we had a great time with you 2 ... and hope to see you again !! ... and anyone reading this if you fancy a good time, just pm me for details ...

sandra xxxxx

4. Default

Hi guys,

It goes against my better judgement to tell you this, but these two are FANTASTIC. The most relaxed and fun punt I can remember. These are the kinda girls who make you feel right at home, but also take you to heaven and back

See ya soon

Default would like to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by xxsandraxx View Post
    hi just want to say thank you so much for the good review!! we had a great time with you 2 ... and hope to see you again !! ... and anyone reading this if you fancy a good time, just pm me for details ...

sandra xxxxx
    Hey Sandra would love to meet you could you email me you number to my address **** e-mail address removed**** thanks
    Last edited by luther; 30-06-09 at 22:59. Reason: Lets keep it to PM's eh............. thanks.........